Bluesonya - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
what exactly does "clerics laying waste mean"/
Post edited by Bluesonya - Lost City on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sounds like cleric going to the toilet to ****...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Metal Mage mode (which at least some clerics are less than excited about.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Bluesonya - Lost City
    Bluesonya - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    what does that mean? i have a full r9 cleric +11
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It means you get a minor offence boost at the cost of lower HP and no healing skills.

In other words, laying waste to your own life since you will quickly become a corpse.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Here:

Originally Posted by Korren - Lost City
    Special thx to Rivi_V and X_Rays

Cleric
    Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!! unable to heal, max hp decrease by 10%, increase 40%-80% weapon dmg. 15chi

Ray meditation: available in transformation mode, stop your target hp recovery(and charm recovery) by 15%base atk + 675HP. can be stacked to max 2000-18000HP(SF),last 30sec. 18sec cooldown.

Aurora Magic Ray: available in metal mage mode, AOE version of Ray meditation.

Arc ray of disease: debuff ur target, increase the chance of taking crit dmg by 15%.

Sincere: give ur target Deaden Nerves buff, recover 50% hp when taking effect, last 8sec.

The blessing of the gods: no exp lose upon death.

Tianyin thunderstorm symbol: metal mage version of soul burn! debuff ur target , each time he try to atk or use skill, he has 30% chance take phy dmg equal to ur magic atk. last 1min. 50chi

Tian Yu Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!! unable to heal, increase 60%-100% weapon dmg. 15chi

Bubbles also has a link on the skills as well.

I myself feel that clerics got the worst deal in this package, and as John Smith said:

"It means you get a minor offence boost at the cost of lower HP and no healing skills.

In other words, laying waste to your own life since you will quickly become a corpse."

I Agree.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Nebrilin - Archosaur
    Nebrilin - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You guys just fail to see the beauty of the new skills. With no experience loss on death clerics will take over as the games major tank for all big bosses. Squad wipes will be a thing of the past as 10 cleric squads dominate the landscape. Finally clerics won't have to chase down a res. But of course we can always turn it down cause we'll not have lost our experience to begin with.

A clerics role in TW will change too. With our metal mage skills we will become the dominate power on the battlefield. I can see wave upon wave of clerics making kamikaze attacks on the oppositions base. Soon the wall flowers of the battlefield will take their proper place as the power house that they are.

<\end sarcasm>

Seriously now, the only skill I see of major benefit is going to be no experience loss on death. I can see where the other skills will help our damage contribution if we're in a group of 5 aps and bp is more than keeping up. They could also maybe be useful when your soloing but loosing my ability to heal while in the process would make me very hesitant to use them.
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To the person above. GTFO with the idea that no exp lost is useful. You won't even get this till you are level 95. Unless you are one of "those guys" who want to go past level100 for R8/Nirvana or 101 for R9, there would be no real benefit. Even then it would take an extra ordinary amount of time for you to get the total exp required to level past 101, making the passive buff next to impossible to care for.

The only thing I can see using the most is the debuff that increase chance of cirtting by 15%, however since it don't show how long it last (someone get back to me on that) it may not be useful either.

Give us the damage gain of an "Advanced Spark Eruption" and then we will talk.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn