Forges

BloodyThor - Heavens Tear
BloodyThor - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I seem to see alot of legendary weapons from forges that, are not available in the forges where i look. Meaning those annoying ? mark boxes that fill it in.

My question is HOW do you get rid of those, it says price 10k but that never works, someone please tell me this
Post edited by BloodyThor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I seem to see alot of legendary weapons from forges that, are not available in the forges where i look. Meaning those annoying ? mark boxes that fill it in.

My question is HOW do you get rid of those, it says price 10k but that never works, someone please tell me this

You don't.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • BloodyThor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    You don't.

well I saw one lvl 85 TT armor, and at the forges theres only 70,80,90,99 lv armors that you can make. But those question marks are there so im guessing he found a way or something
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    well I saw one lvl 85 TT armor, and at the forges theres only 70,80,90,99 lv armors that you can make. But those question marks are there so im guessing he found a way or something

lv85 "TT" armor is not TT, it comes from occasional gear drops from FC. FC rarely drops green gear as the armor manufacturing from that instance got trashed when it was changed into an exp instance so the gold armors in those forges are almost nonexistent aside from old players who may have managed to farm some or the gold helms/rings that come from certain type of packs. the gold ornaments drop from the very last boss as well as FC gold weps or a much easier way is using the:

【 Frostcovered Sign ∙ Force】 at PWI boutique agents.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ^- +1

Anything that is green/gold and requires Level 85 will be from Frost Covered City.
  • BloodyThor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    ah alright thank you verymuch for answering my question