BH lunar again?

TurdBurglar - Harshlands
TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
4th day in a row what the hell is the programers problem? fix it plz. dont flame cause ur ****** dumb and fail i dont wanna hear any QQ IM JUST SAYING IT IS ****.
Post edited by TurdBurglar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Less time pve, more time pvp. Why are you complaining?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Head Hunter: Trololo 500k iz xcellent coin sinkz
    (Problem, OP?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • TurdBurglar - Harshlands
    TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    my problem is that BH lunar is **** anyways but a BH that u have to pay that much for just to get 55 chips isnt the best but for 4 days in a row? that in my opinion may be a glitch.

so with all of my complaints out of the way, the solution :D

make BH like MQ where it is dictated by the day. that would be awesome. not that i think it will be implemented but it never hurts to throw it out there
  • Verdya - Harshlands
    Verdya - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think it's a glitch, too. This is just ridiculous... 4 Lunars in a row is just awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Make BH like MQ where it is dictated by the day. that would be awesome. not that i think it will be implemented but it never hurts to throw it out there

Not a bad idea, but if Lunar was on a Thursday (as an example) people will (still) run Tuesday's/Wednesday's BHs instead. I like BH 100 since it can be in 4 different places instead of just 1 or 2 on any given day.

They may as well just remove the 3mil fee for Squad mode so people can stop complaining about it as a BH when it comes around...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Eccy - Harshlands
    Eccy - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The only thing that annoys me more than getting chips from a BH Lunar reward... is getting the orb of cultivation and having no alt to use it. Because .03% is really useful to me... b:sweat
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lunar is nice, more LUNAR PLS b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lunar is one hell of an instance, such nice design work and environment.

Worth running it just for that, imo.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    4th Day In A Row What The Hell Is The Programers Problem? Fix It Plz. Dont Flame Cause Ur ****** Dumb And Fail I Dont Wanna Hear Any Qq Im Just Saying It Is ****.

Lol @ QQ
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    4 days? we got this for a week on sanctuary and didn't complain like a little girl.
    edited February 2012
    Lunar is one hell of an instance, such nice design work and environment.

Worth running it just for that, imo.

I agree~ too bad its other paths arent run as often. Ive only ended up seeing them on the off-chance that my squad doesnt know about the Tombstones and kills Blink without killing both...

By the way, shouldnt it be possible to get the BH done by running the Trophy Mode?
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hey TB :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character