No Maint Again?

Options
2»

Comments

• Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It is best to nor read anything into what Frankie says as there is usually no substance in it. I think he might be one of those people who uses lies to solve every problem or situation. That announcement will come when it comes and it is not the other people in the crews fault that Frankie creates unreasonable deadlines for them to work under by telling us untrue things.

Yes, because a Community Manager sets the deadlines for content updates...
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    People should always realize... not exactly but sort of...

1 - leader = owners (strategy) > company = publisher > manager > project V

2 - (admin team = support team = development team) V

3 - business manager > maintenance worker = GM = Community Manager V

4 - mods V

5 - voluntary mods = cash shop user / f2p player > complaining player > banned ? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yes, because a Community Manager sets the deadlines for content updates...

you have to stop assuming people posting here have an IQ greater then my couch.....
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    spensen wrote: »
    there is already so many problems going around x.x ppl dcing when going delta, random dcing and very often Massive Dcing x.x its a Dcing fenzyb:angry

Not too mention the Dsc's, Crashing computers like its done to me for the First~Two Times Ever since I started playing in 2008!?!! b:angry

I refuse too come back on Till they get it friggen fixed, cause having to do full SYSTEM ReCoVeRiE's is getting old HeLlZa Quick!! and it all started after their last Update, way to go on that 1 DEVs...b:victory

And it only happens in the Intersect area of 'Northen Lost, Burning Heart and the Plains'!!!

And no, its not my (Graphics Card & Settings) "Checked it, Seen it & Done it!", I just hope they fix whatever F'Ups the last patch did, cause it had lots of flaws......b:surrender
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    mm yea, i remember a few times they would cancel maint for a week or 2 in a row and then a big surprise was waiting around the corner :P

lets wait and seeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character