Seeker PvE & PvP Videos

Sympathi - Archosaur
Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Seeker
So I've been uploading a lot of my TW videos as well as a lot of my PvE stuff for awhile now;

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1231301

for them who haven't seen them, i thought i would post a link here for other seekers who might be interested!

Also i want to find out if there is anything you would like me to try to make a guide on or video, for example my next one will be a guide on how to solo big pulls at level 80 in FC, if anyone can think of other examples they would like please post here!

Enjoy b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
Post edited by Sympathi - Archosaur on

Comments

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Cool videos !

I actually enjoyed them quite a bit... particularly since I've recently gotten my Seeker's R9 (only sword and wrist currently but should be getting belt pretty soon) and will soon be TWing with it too. :)

It's nice to have a reality check as well on what my Seeker's damage is going to be against similarly geared people. Couple of questions however...

Firstly, that "crit arrow" you've got in the build within the link you posted... does that still work ? b:laugh

From what I've read... while the arrow does add an extra crit to your over all stats... it really only applies if you're shooting arrows at someone (which is impossible for a Seeker b:surrender ).

Secondly, how often do you sage spark on opponents in TW ?

Obviously its a very situational skill since you'll be painting a big target on your back when you light up like that but still... you'll also be running around with 25% reduction to all damage for 15 secs and with a high mag genie plus 79 skill (and some attack spamming in between) you can theoretically get back those three sparks in less than a minute. And obviously if you drop the Gemini bomb on someone while 3 -sparked... they ain't getting back up. :)

Just never really seen you do it in your videos but still a noob when it comes to Seeker TW so what do I know. b:surrender
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Cool videos !

I actually enjoyed them quite a bit... particularly since I've recently gotten my Seeker's R9 (only sword and wrist currently but should be getting belt pretty soon) and will soon be TWing with it too. :)

It's nice to have a reality check as well on what my Seeker's damage is going to be against similarly geared people. Couple of questions however...

Firstly, that "crit arrow" you've got in the build within the link you posted... does that still work ? b:laugh

From what I've read... while the arrow does add an extra crit to your over all stats... it really only applies if you're shooting arrows at someone (which is impossible for a Seeker b:surrender ).

Secondly, how often do you sage spark on opponents in TW ?

Obviously its a very situational skill since you'll be painting a big target on your back when you light up like that but still... you'll also be running around with 25% reduction to all damage for 15 secs and with a high mag genie plus 79 skill (and some attack spamming in between) you can theoretically get back those three sparks in less than a minute. And obviously if you drop the Gemini bomb on someone while 3 -sparked... they ain't getting back up. :)

Just never really seen you do it in your videos but still a noob when it comes to Seeker TW so what do I know. b:surrender

The crit arrow i think is just a natural mistake i make, like when i do PWCalc builds, which i do ALOT, the first thing i automatically do is put a crit arrow on because every char (except my seeker because we cant use bows -.-) has had one on, and no the crit doesn't work its for show but i thought i didn't put it on my build, so ill correct that with my next video and remove it.

I do actually find myself sage sparking alot more then vortexing, as vortexing just makes you a sitting target, but in terms of chi usage is say i spend most of it on;

- Telestunning
    - Ion Strike
    - 3 Spark
    - Telestun Vortex
    - Vortex

Edged blur is just a waste of chi. I try not to 3 spark much because I'm usually the first to die anyway and as you said the big white glow is a dead giveaway, i only ever really find myself 3 sparking in defensive situations like a sin popping out, or being low lifed or coming up vs someone who 3 sparks in my face first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i was wondering how the 95+ cave was since i couldnt find a video on it. but dear good. u took what would normally be almost 3 pulls for me into a chump pull. not to mention .2% at 103 with a nerf and nothing extra but a hyper. hope my seeker ever gets that op.
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Youve got a 101 bm and a rank 9 seeker at the very least and you dont know that it wouldnt matter if it worked cause seekers cant equip bows which are required to equip arrows?
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Added a guide on how to solo FC pulls at 80+ for a seeker, info in the new topic as well for Q&A on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Thought id Bump for justice as I've added afew more videos since;

Last PvP TW vs the other Powerhouse Faction on Archosaur, for Archosaur

3 Minute 17 second speed run Nirvana (seekers be useful in Nirvana yo!)

Soloing a PvE Territory Wars on my seeker

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Haha epic. Congrats b:victory
  • EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Soloing a PvE Territory Wars on my seeker

Laughed hard at 2:40 b:chuckle
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Laughed hard at 2:40 b:chuckle

Them damn paralyze mobs messed up my plan! I though it would be a nice simple up C lane anti-stun. Down B lane anti-stun, Up C lane anti-stun.

Base in one pull then boss. How wrong i was! i didn't have a blessing but i had just finished my full rank 9 (8 Vit gems, 11 DoT's and 2 G9 HPs)

For anyone whose wondering I've made a video from the new Endless Valley instance, its a once aday Minimum 8 person squad instance and has a chance to reward some very nice items including the new warsoul PvE Sword.

Its not a guide just a video of what i did in there, there is a link to a guide and my brief run-over of what to do in the description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    experienced this saturday, totally forgot those paralyse mobs, it also breaked badly my plans (except that we were 3 on lane C b:chuckle)
    Seeing those mobs with trollface , that was it, exactly. I guess we just had the same "wtf" feeling b:laugh
  • Xiac - Archosaur
    Xiac - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In your Solo TW video the faction slogan takes the cake, I laughed for a good 10 minutes on that and your title.