not alot of people anymore

God_Of_Seek - Lost City
God_Of_Seek - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
i played this since i was 12. then quite. now i came back 17 year old and bored to play perfect world happy and everythings fine just... theres like 85% less people then used to be =/ so i dunno if i should quit PWI and go to other games... and i dunno if there are other games like perfect world where you can kiss hold marrie and extrimly costumize youre characture. or stay with the ****ty amount of people playing =/.
Post edited by God_Of_Seek - Lost City on

Comments

• RickRoll_D - Lost City
    RickRoll_D - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Alot has happened since you left including a new class that is very Op and a pay to win type of game b:cry b:cry
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    PWI hasn't been around 5 years.....
  • RickRoll_D - Lost City
    RickRoll_D - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    PWI hasn't been around 5 years.....
    its 3 years and i believe 5 months old
  • Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    its 3 years and i believe 5 months old

Exactly the point of pointing out the game is not 5 yrs old, The OP says he played when he was 12, guit, came back at age 17, thats a 5 year time span. since the game is as you point out a little over 3 years old then the OP is obviously talking out his rear end here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Exactly the point of pointing out the game is not 5 yrs old, The OP says he played when he was 12, guit, came back at age 17, thats a 5 year time span. since the game is as you point out a little over 3 years old then the OP is obviously talking out his rear end here.

Thanks. I was too busy wondering if I should bang my head against a wall to respond to the guy.
  • Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Thanks. I was too busy wondering if I should bang my head against a wall to respond to the guy.

No no, dont let me stop you, it still deserves a good facedesk b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Actually, Fuzzy believes it needs an OP who can use the search function and can then read one of the other 10,000 "return to / keep playing PWI?" threads.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.