Friends Bug

Options
Arktis - Archosaur
Arktis - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
I'm new here and I'm not sure if this belongs here, but here seemed most appropriate (sorry if it's in the wrong spot).

So basically, yesterday while playing (I'd pretty much only just started) I ended up teaming up with a couple of random people and we did some quests together and stuff. When they had to go, before they logged off they both sent me a friend request. I accepted it, but for some reason my friends list is empty; like as if I never even got the requests. I can't remember exactly what their names (I only knew their character names) were either so now I can't find them :s I know one of them was an untamed barbarian, I think he was a tiger, might've been a lion though, and I think his name had the word "tank" in it. I'm pretty sure the girl was a winged elf cleric and her name was something along the lines of gypsyanny; I don't think it was that but something similar. That's really all I have to go on though. Anyone think they might know who they are? Any help is much appreciated.

Also I did have a look at the "READ HERE FIRST for Tech Support Issues!" and checked out the part about not being able to add friends but it didn't seem very helpful.

Thanks.
Burn honey, burn, let the fire eat away
I never liked the look of this town
Burn it down now
b:angry
Post edited by Arktis - Archosaur on

Comments

• _KIN_ - Momaganon
    _KIN_ - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    When u friend someone in game it will ask them yes if they want to, and if they accept and say yes, it will give a confirmation that they have to click, it does time out after a while and if they don't accept that they will not appear on your f/l ( friends list ). Hope this help b:bye
  • Arktis - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I recall having the options of "Yes", "No", "Add to list" and something else (don't remember what). I clicked yes when they sent me the requests but I didn't get any further confirmation requests. Or perhaps I did but just missed it and it timed out, or it glitched and didn't show up, I'm not really sure. Anyway, thank you for replying :)
    Burn it down now
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have this problem sometimes. It will also act as if they've been added to my list, without actually working and adding them to my list.

The usual fix is to go through my list and remove a few people that I don't see on or haven't talked to in a year.

In other words, maybe your list is full.

Beyond that, submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arktis - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh okay, so it wasn't a once off thing then. I don't have any other friends on here, they were the only two so I don't think the list could be full, so I'll see about submitting a ticket.

Thanks for the help :D

EDIT: Which category would it come under? ^^;
    Burn it down now