Recast question

Icehart - Lost City
Icehart - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Seeker
What add-ons would be best? Some are kind of obvious, but some might be more acceptable then I know of.
Post edited by Icehart - Lost City on

Comments

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What add-ons would be best? Some are kind of obvious, but some might be more acceptable then I know of.

If you're talking about recasting the R8 weapon... "Greater Darken" (higher chance to stun) and GoF would probably be the top most wanted adds. But if you happen to roll some attack levels instead, that's probably a keeper as well.

Personally... I think the wisest choice right now (and if you have the funds) is to go for zerk (GoF) on your blade while DoT sharding the rest of your armor. At ultra end game Seekers simply don't do enough damage (outside of the infrequent crit) to even tickle anyone other than the occasional under geared caster or two. Double damage from GoF (particularly if it times with crit) makes up for the low damage A LOT. And lol... with the likely cost of recasting weapon plus multiple rolls, it might just be cheaper to buy R9 outright. b:laugh

For the armor... well I guess the usual stuff such as extra crit rate, strength and vitality would be the most sought after. Since you're recasting from grade 12 to 15, you should get a substantial bump in HP and physical/magic defense as well.

Naturally I'm not even going to go the interval route... if you want that, go lvl a BM instead.