TT Nirvana Bound

Options
Telado - Heavens Tear
Telado - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I have made one Ancestral Divine Hat (TT Nirvana second stage) using my tailor lev 90, with the intention to transfer it to my sin
I was surprise when this hat come out BOUND and CANT trade it!!!
Is that normal?
Isint the first Nirvana gear i made and them NEVER are coming out bound, so what appened?
Offcourse i didint use binding charm on it and didint wear becouse my tailor is only lev 90, so????
Post edited by Telado - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Was the TT helmet you used bound (as in, not equipped yet)?

If an item has the ''Binding Charm'' property, then any crafts resulting from that item should also have it and won't be tradeable. If it still had the ''Equipping this item will cause it to be bound.'' property then it should be the same for the crafted item and still be tradeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telado - Heavens Tear
    Telado - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes, the helmet i started was bound but all the tt99 gear i used to craft Nirvana item was bound to and never come out bound, them become bound only when i weared it.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If the TT gold gear has ever been equipped it will be bound and the nirv that you make from it will also be bound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html