Rollin a PvP server...

CritCat - Archosaur
CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
So yeah, I've been wondering which one would be best.

I play Archosaur atm, even though it's starting to get lame, every time I go PK or something, it's always the same few people killing each other. It gets boring when after about a few months, the only new PKers are the 8x and 9x nabs that come out, die, and never PK ever again.

For example, I was in a kill-squad as my wizard, and someone in it killed someone, and they dropped a tome. I got the tome because the squad was in random, and I logged.

When I got back on shortly after, Some 9x assassin was asking for it back, I didn't know what happened, so I asked. They didn't answer, and just kept asking for it, well they got mean and said I was KoS and I was like pffff come at me.

Later I found out some 6x Assassin dropped it in PK, I was going to give it back, but then I realized it was someone who bad-mouthed me earlier for no apparent reason. The 9x killed the 6x and was supposed to get the tome, they wanted it back so they could give it to the 6x, lol.

I was going to sell the tome back, got bad mouthed some more, then just to be a doosh I sold it on WC.

TL;DR I'm rolling a PvP Serv, Location doesn't matter, I get 120~200ms all the time. Convince me which to go to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Sin Build:
pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
Current Wizard Build:
pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
Post edited by CritCat - Archosaur on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    PvP server, at least HL, has become the "same few people killing each other". It was the reason I left DW on the first place but with FC, open world PvP is as dead as PvE servers.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dont go to a PvP server.

They have more than their fair share of fail PK fishes as it is.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lost City - Has a good TW map atm and well, there is enough PvP I am sure to keep your taste buds moist. b:pleased
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Here's what you do...

1. Figure out your class.
    2. If class is not sin, advance to your Pvp server.
    3. If class is sin, stay on your Pve server.

We have enough herpderping sins on openmap pvp that we don't need any more. Anyway, pvp is dead on HL and I'm sure it's dead on LC. Most of the pvp spots were taken over by the big name faction on here. It's not even fun anymore, might as well call it "gank"... oh wait. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Here's what you do...

1. Figure out your class.
    2. If class is not sin, advance to your Pvp server.
    3. If class is sin, stay on your Pve server.

We have enough herpderping sins on openmap pvp that we don't need any more. Anyway, pvp is dead on HL and I'm sure it's dead on LC. Most of the pvp spots were taken over by the big name faction on here. It's not even fun anymore, might as well call it "gank"... oh wait. b:shutup

because when i roll assassin i know that assassin is op i need supereasy kills cos its fun and i dont really care about how awesome otherclasses are pk as sin is easy and i love it

jk, I wanted to roll a wizard.b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    (Lost City's) been rather well off as a (PK server) since I chose to return to it too reroll charis there, after almost 2+ years of abscence, on the PK server... About the only complaint I got about (LC Server) is how slow things are on the 'BH Platform' during the weekdays, but other then that, its been quite a bit more entertaining there, then it was when it first opened up..... b:victory
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    There is a massive concentration of **** in LC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dont go to a PvP server.

They have more than their fair share of fail PK fishes as it is.

+1 b:sweat
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lost City still has PvP. I love watching the QQ in world chat. I'm not a PKer but watching someone QQ about it in public chat makes me want to KoS them.

When I was 5x I thought of lost city as gank city though.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    kruze999 wrote: »
    There is a massive concentration of **** in LC

The biggest PWI ****, the guy who gets girls naked and then uses their pics as blackmail for them to buy him gear isn't from LC. He's on a PvE server. Just saying. xP
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ficshun
    ficshun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The biggest PWI ****, the guy who gets girls naked and then uses their pics as blackmail for them to buy him gear isn't from LC. He's on a PvE server. Just saying. xP

I must disagree with you, old friend.

The biggest PWI **** is the guy that took screen shots of a naked girl while they skype, made a website for it, and shared her personal information such as number and address to get others to harass her. :P

Welcome to Lost City.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ficshun wrote: »

The biggest PWI **** is the guy that took screen shots of a naked girl while they skype, made a website for it, and shared her personal information such as number and address to get others to harass her. :P

Welcome to Lost City.

Haven't heard about that one.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ficshun wrote: »

Welcome to Lost City.

Could've sworn that was heavens tear.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    they should make the map interesting for pvp on any server.Perhaps spawn some kinda gem on the map in any random location that a guild can claim untill they get over run by another,each min they can earn coin or event mail type deal, and it will get higher and higher every 5-10 min,maybe allow the battle to go on 30min- a hour.I can see massive amounts of people running to a location for that sort of pvp event.

Kinda like a king of the hill type thing.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Could've sworn that was heavens tear.

Sadly, yes it was...... b:cold

But WiTF! was she thinking!! "To trust somebody she only knew on a game, in the first place?!?!?!"

The 'Trolls/Flamers & DeFAMERS' Are far worse on a (MMO?!...b:shocked) then they Ever Are! On FACEBOOK?!?! To allow somone 'You Hardley even Know' that sorta access to ya, on an (MMO) was insane....... b:bye
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lost city. It's a hella old server with a fair variety of pk.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    because when i roll assassin i know that assassin is op i need supereasy kills cos its fun and i dont really care about how awesome otherclasses are pk as sin is easy and i love it

jk, I wanted to roll a wizard.b:heart

check my alts and see that i also played in arch server and i understand all that you said about pvp there..

Come to lc i played a bit in HL too and its dead there, on lc theres lots of ppl pvping but again u need to be rank 9 to be decent xd.......