104>105

Options

Comments

• SoifonQC - Harshlands
    SoifonQC - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This the fish that believes Tidal is useless.

YEAH Focused Mind FTW !!
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i mean you have to be THE STUPIDEST person ever

Ty CATA lover! I know that was stupid move thx thx !
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Tidal protection is relatively worthless when you dont leave stealth without an ironguard.
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Funny thing is that I never used an ironguard ever! For real! b:victory
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Soifon..this caremeter shows how much we care about your pvp exploits: (_|______________________________________________)
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [...]

Oh great, but that's not what I wanted to prove here. I wanted to show how a LVL 104 sin that know how to play is greater than a LVL 105 sin that only know how to double spark in stealth....

AND BTW who are you apex? MRnobody?
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A sin claiming they have skill and knows how to pk....

Does anyone else see what's wrong with this picture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zareh - Dreamweaver
    Zareh - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This post made me lol xD I know plenty of lvl 100's that can beat lvl 104's, so by your logic 105<104<everything else? Woot! Congrats to you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This post made me lol xD I know plenty of lvl 100's that can beat lvl 104's, so by your logic 105<104<everything else? Woot! Congrats to you!

Lvl only plays a minor factor in who wins or loses, UNLESS it's a sin vs sin battle. My mystic has beaten plenty of lvl 105 sins, including the two mentioned above (ok, actually I haven't "killed" Soifon because he ALWAYS shadow escapes after 5 seconds) but they are no harder than some random 101 sin.

But Sin vs Sin the one who can see the other while both are stealthed should win, ALWAYS, given how squishy sins are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    A sin claiming they have skill and knows how to pk....

Does anyone else see what's wrong with this picture?

qft lol
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Zareh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lvl only plays a minor factor in who wins or loses, UNLESS it's a sin vs sin battle. My mystic has beaten plenty of lvl 105 sins, including the two mentioned above (ok, actually I haven't "killed" Soifon because he ALWAYS shadow escapes after 5 seconds) but they are no harder than some random 101 sin.

But Sin vs Sin the one who can see the other while both are stealthed should win, ALWAYS, given how squishy sins are.

Lol actually I Was talking about sins. Most of em now, just like every other class, are FCers that are lvl 100+ 2 days after making them. Its just the fact that the higher lvl ones dont know how to play usually, and if the 105 guy in this case wasnt using stealth, then its hardly anything for the 104 to brag about. Especially because they said in the first post that they used apoth, but we dont know if the 105 did or what they used, so i'm not sure how using apoth to beat a higher lvl sin who didnt stealth is.. even worth mentioning? I can beat a lvl 105 sin that doesnt stealth and i'm 20 lvls below! b:victory This whole post just made me laugh because they are bragging about doing something not very hard.. In fact i'm not sure why she made this post in the first place, its clear that they werent having a real dual anyway, so she is.. bragging about winning a dual that clearly the other guy wasnt taking seriously?
    And in the second picture the 105 says in whisper that he isnt using BP but it seems the 104 is. So Using apoth to suicide, not even Beat a 105 sin who isnt using stealth or BP? Amazing! Clearly that takes skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh great, but that's not what I wanted to prove here. I wanted to show how a LVL 104 sin that know how to play is greater than a LVL 105 sin that only know how to double spark in stealth....

AND BTW who are you apex? MRnobody?

You claim to know how to play yet you kill yourself on a brambled wizz who's building towers. You spam WC and forums about how you omfg wtf pwn the sin dmg rankings only to end up being second...so please by all means keep up the good work. We all need a village idiot and youre doing just peachy
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    We all need a village idiot and youre doing just peachy

OH THX !!!

KILLRATIO.png

Prove that I'm an unskilled sin right ?
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OH THX !!!

KILLRATIO.png

Proves that you're a 104 Sin and nothing else.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OH THX !!!

KILLRATIO.png

I don't know you, or how you play, or whether or not you're skilled, but you can't show you have skill by linking your KDR... sure, it can give some insight, but you're a sin. It's not like you can't just hide in stealth and pick people off while unable to be attacked. It's not too hard to kill a bunch of low levels either, which would help your KDR.

Just sayin' b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That's why it's all SIN on the list....

AND killing LOW lvl is against VALHALLA rules
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Is in disbelief you actually just linked us to a page showing your kill death ratio.
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nice excuse man!

GunaQQ.png
  • Guna - Harshlands
    Guna - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You camp SZ for hours waiting me to fight someone , then triple and telestun to me and run back to sz.
    Some1 give him a medal pls
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ill trade my 7aps for your 4 apps
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You camp SZ for hours waiting me to fight someone , then triple and telestun to me and run back to sz.
    Some1 give him a medal pls

I didn'T need to triple spark.... And yup yup I camp SZ.

TOLD you

Keep an eye on me Always!

or else him WINNING!!!!!!!
  • Zareh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Again, WHAT are you bragging about? That you killed him 1) Once when he had shattered gear 2) When he didnt use BP 3) He didnt stealth 4) You used apo 5) He was PKing other people and you jumped in... So, I feel like thats bragging about killing a cleric that had no buffs on and didnt heal. And you STILL ended up dead in most of them. So congrats for.. killing someone while they were basically defenseless because they were busy with not obsessing over you? That takes skills b:victory Good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    KK GJ Guna, GJ Soifon. You guys won the internet.

Here's a cookie Guna.

Here's a cookie for you too Soifon.

Now go pat yourselves on the back, cause you're playing the awesomest class ever and you both got l33t skillz!!

(Now lets hope they both read this and just go away. Try to stifle your laughter guys, or else they might hear and come back).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Guna - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Heres a cookie for you burnout for playing r9 mystic.
    Go make more videos QQing about sins, its amusing b:thanks
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Heres a cookie for you burnout for playing r9 mystic.
    Go make more videos QQing about sins, its amusing b:thanks

You're getting off topic, you need to defend yourself against this Soifon guy man! He pissed in your pants and hurt your ego!

Tell him about that time you double sparked and killed him in West arch. That'll get him good! He won't have any way to counter that!

Or no, what about that time you triple sparked to counter his triple spark and right-clicked and won?

Damn...too many gud stories to choose from!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Does anyone reading this thread have access to the Journal of Critical Realism? I need two papers, one co-authored by Roy Bhaskar and Alex Callinicos and the authored by Bhaskar and Ernesto Laclau.

5 chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Guna - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Come on now Burnout, dont be grumpy, heres a pacifier for you, cause you know we all love your videos trying to prove us it wasnt a massive waste of coinage to make a r9 mystic full jades.

The foruns just wouldnt be the same without you <3
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oh wow he made another ibpr0sin look at my l337 skiilz.

(now this applies to all sins)

1) you're a sin, no one really cares who you can kill since its pretty much universally accepted fact that sins are a broken class that takes no skill and all we really want then for is to twitch away inside instances to get cheap canny/rap/tt prices

2) K/Dr prove nothing, you could be camping lvl 30s outside/inside secret passage and have a decent ratio. hell I know of a few people that to get on the high ratio doing that

3) We dont care about sins, now get me more cannies

4) (This ones for you soifon) You killed yourself on bramble while a wiz was building towers...... Thats one of the moments you start uninstalling this game

5) Left-clicking someone to attack someone at x-aps =/= skill. Please get that through your head

6) Did I mention no one cares who a person playing a sin kills?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1) you're a sin, no one really cares who you can kill since its pretty much universally accepted fact that sins are a broken class that takes no skill and all we really want then for is to twitch away inside instances to get cheap canny/rap/tt prices

Sins should just be perma blue named.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wow, Assassin in PK...How...unique! Close this thread before others start posting their over-cashopowered Failassins
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008