Thank you PWI!

Options
Kerona - Sanctuary
Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Thank you guys for finally releasing some of the Fashion sets we've been asking for, specifically the Nurse Set and the Darkstar (Stardust) Set!

I don't know if it was due to the many who signed the petition or just bringing us up to date in time for expansion, but I sure am enjoying it. b:dirty

Your post suggests this is only the beginning so I am looking forward to seeing what will be released in the coming weeks!

b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kerona - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't know if it was due to the many who signed the petition or just bringing us up to date in time for expansion, but I sure am enjoying it. b:dirty

Actually, it might have been. I assume fashion is one of the only things they would have local control of.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And the Prissy Set... Wich I wanted ever since I saw on Ecatomb... I think it was thanks to GenoTypist since he/she asked what we wanted to have added in the game... I responded with the Prissy set and well... It was the next thing that came out...

Indeed I think they might have the patches with the fashions laying around somewhere a few months after PWIC releases it, ready to release whenever they see fit... But I'm happy they spoil us so much lately (although the Prissy set was the only thing on my wishlist lately)... b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And the Prissy Set... Wich I wanted ever since I saw on Ecatomb... I think it was thanks to GenoTypist since he/she asked what we wanted to have added in the game... I responded with the Prissy set and well... It was the next thing that came out...

Indeed I think they might have the patches with the fashions laying around somewhere a few months after PWIC releases it, ready to release whenever they see fit... But I'm happy they spoil us so much lately (although the Prissy set was the only thing on my wishlist lately)... b:thanks

I don't think the fashion is actually a normal patch addition, otherwise we would probably have much of the Chinese fashion in our version.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't think the fashion is actually a normal patch addition, otherwise we would probably have much of the Chinese fashion in our version.

I think it is... We get stuff after at least 4 weeks to this version after PWIC released it and then PWE can decide when to release it (it ain't fun to release everything at the same time after all)... This would be my guess... Can't realy tell for sure since I'm not working there... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wheres my whory dom fashion b:cry
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think Genotypist might be the cause too.

If so, thanks Geno, it's been a long time since a GM/Admin / w/e has listened to us and done osmething about it :)
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thank you guys for finally releasing some of the Fashion sets we've been asking for, specifically the Nurse Set and the Darkstar (Stardust) Set!

Your post suggests this is only the beginning so I am looking forward to seeing what will be released in the coming weeks!

b:thanks

Kerona....PWI's biggest fashion buyer b:chuckle
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i want MOAR fashion!

all the new stuff i see on ecatomb, mmmm <3 b:dirty

oh yea... right. ocean orbs. Must. save. up. for. ocean. orbs.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think it is... We get stuff after at least 4 weeks to this version after PWIC released it and then PWE can decide when to release it (it ain't fun to release everything at the same time after all)... This would be my guess... Can't realy tell for sure since I'm not working there... b:cute

If that were true then all of their fashion would be in this code as well as in the auction house. Then again, I know nothing of the codebase so, never mind me. b:surrender
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    2 goon glitchers on the 1st page :o

Also yeah PWI has loads of fashion in their DB that they haven't yet released, there's also a lot of older fashion that has been in their DB for a couple years at least and they still haven't released them, makes me wonder why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think Geno was behind it too. They need do come on here more often :o Geno seems to listen and care for our player base.
    It still won't bring spoons back though.. b:sad
    Moar fashion and other stuff to fix game please!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think it is... We get stuff after at least 4 weeks to this version after PWIC released it and then PWE can decide when to release it (they don't make as much money if they release everything at the same time after all)... This would be my guess... Can't realy tell for sure since I'm not working there... b:cute

I fixed it for you. b:chuckle
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll be patiently waiting for this to come out.
    the Jacket and butt part is so fashiongasm for me :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    I'll be patiently waiting for this to come out.
    the Jacket and butt part is so fashiongasm for me :p

I seriously doubt they've properly licensed that logo trademark from Harley Davidson. While they could get away with that in communist China, they might have a more difficult time here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I seriously doubt they've properly licensed that logo trademark from Harley Davidson. While they could get away with that in communist China, they might have a more difficult time here.

"Harley devifsin" it says. Might slide past as parody :<
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

it doesn't say Harley Davidson b:chuckle look closely and it doesn't bare the same shield logo either... i think they could easily get away with a cheap knock off like this

D: Q_Q i has been ninja'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

even if they decide its too close for comfort, they could release the rest of the outfit. Not like they haven't released incomplete fashion sets in the past. The anni outfits actually have pretty cute hair thats supposed to go with em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I fixed it for you. b:chuckle

Nice fix! b:victory

And yay for Geno~! Even if he/she wasn't responsable for the releases... He/she still is awesome in many ways... I guess I just kinda like how he/she communicates with us all... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yup, Geno rocks and is probably the one that did this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i want MOAR fashion!

all the new stuff i see on ecatomb, mmmm <3 b:dirty

oh yea... right. ocean orbs. Must. save. up. for. ocean. orbs.

lol yeh sure you fash hoe xDD like yur gonna skip the fash! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol yeh sure you fash hoe xDD like yur gonna skip the fash! <3

Plz make sure she does b:surrender
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wow, so much love. Thanks everyone. b:thanks

To be honest, I can't take credit for it going on sale. All I did was relayed your opinions to the powers that be. I'm just glad you got the fashions you wanted.

FYI, I'm in love with the Stardust set as well.
    Had a hand in naming it, did I. /yoda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:dirty

Thank you GENO!

And I do like Stardust a lot more than Dark Star b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Wow, so much love. Thanks everyone. b:thanks

To be honest, I can't take credit for it going on sale. All I did was relayed your opinions to the powers that be. I'm just glad you got the fashions you wanted.

FYI, I'm in love with the Stardust set as well.
    Had a hand in naming it, did I. /yoda

For the first time in over 2 years, I've actually seen a full set that I wouldn't mind owning.

Almost all of the male fash is pretty effeminate and I don't typically like to dress like a girl. b:surrender