About Nirvana bonuses

Seirith - Raging Tide
Seirith - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
My question is....Is it possible to combine nirvana robe gear with heavy gear and still get the set bonuses? In pwdatabase says that (for example, lunar nirvana) both robe and heavy are "Ligh of Nirvana".

An example would be to combine arcane headgear with all the five remaining parts heavy, do you still would get the bonus of six parts?

Thanks for the answer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Seirith - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Sorya_ - Lost City
    _Sorya_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    no, heavy is 1 set, light is 1, and robe is 1.. if you look at the "set" names on the bottom you'll see they dont match.
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    They only way you can mix the bonus is getting tt-vana pieces and lunar-vana pieces, at least 2 per set.

Like posted before each build is a different set and has a different name so you cannot mix bonus like people does with TT99.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • slyzer
    slyzer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oks, thanks for the answers. You have really helped me with my doubts :)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think i am the only one who actually read it. You can combine Arcane/Light/Heavy armor of the same set (TT Nirvana or Lunar Nirvana only) and still get the bonus of 6 pieces.

They only way you can mix the bonus is getting tt-vana pieces and lunar-vana pieces, at least 2 per set.

Like posted before each build is a different set and has a different name so you cannot mix bonus like people does with TT99.

You mix 2 pieces of LA and 2 pieces of HA TT 99 only because 2 pieces of la get you interval and so do 2 pieces of HA but their set bonus do not mix together so 2 pieces of each for tt99 do not get the same bonus as 4 pieces of the same tt99 but it does work with nirvana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You mix 2 pieces of LA and 2 pieces of HA TT 99 only because 2 pieces of la get you interval and so do 2 pieces of HA but their set bonus do not mix together so 2 pieces of each for tt99 do not get the same bonus as 4 pieces of the same tt99 but it does work with nirvana.

I got aps charas, I know how does the TT99 set bonus works.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I know you can mix 1 light and 1 heavy and get the 5 atk levels for 2 pieces. Take that information as you wish.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Seirith - Raging Tide
    Seirith - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Escorian, Traz really thanks, that was the answer I wanted (or at least wished). Then it is how I thought
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seascraper - Sanctuary
    Seascraper - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i also have something that im wondering for some time already. can i cast TT99 boots and gaunts light to nirvana and still get the aps bonus like wen i have both 99?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i also have something that im wondering for some time already. can i cast TT99 boots and gaunts light to nirvana and still get the aps bonus like wen i have both 99?

No. Nirvana has different set bonuses.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I know you can mix 1 light and 1 heavy and get the 5 atk levels for 2 pieces. Take that information as you wish.

Yes, that's what I have heard as well.