What is better?

terminator00
terminator00 Posts: 1
edited January 2012 in Mystic
Guys since i like playing seeker+ mystic. But i want play just 1 char cuz i think its easier and cheaper. I want be good pk/duel BUT also be wanted in PVE, i know with what i ask seeker is better but i like mystics too. So i came to forum since i cant decide and i want just 1 char help me ou with your vote make a decision!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    -Sigh-

Firstly, you have asked this in both the Mystic and the Seeker sections, chances are the seekers who visit the seeker section will obviously say seeker and the mystics in the mystic section will say mystic. It will get you no where in the end. Except I voted Mystic in the poll you asked in the seeker section :P

Secondly, I have a seeker and obviously I have a mystic as my main. I personally prefer my mystic over my seeker, the minimal duels I have done on my mystic have all turned out that I won (except being demolished by R8 psys Q_Q) I also think both classes are good for pve because they are pretty much the second choice when you can't find a barb/cleric.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Mystic:

-Wanted for caster Nirvana.
    -Good PVP class even without OP gear.

Seeker:

-Wanted for AOE stuff (RB/FC).
    -Not very good for PVP unless you have at least r9 sword or g15 Nirvana with revenge. You can tank all day, but you're probably not gonna be killing anyone otherwise. Also pretty useless for TW right now (new skills might change this, but ehhh...).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute