TW video Archosaur server

Options
2»

Comments

• Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't qq there and I certainly didn't qq here. But facts are facts.

And I have 1 vs 1 you before - and sent your *** packing back to your cat shop for another 2 years.

And generally, as everyone who knows me knows, I don't view wizards as a 1 vs 1 class, so I rarely feel the need to 1 vs 1 anyone.

And yes, you say to not bring up your gear, because you outgear me with +11s and +12s to my +8s and +10s and out level me your 105 to my 101.

And yes, after 2 years in cat shop not showing your face at west, yes, a psychic that out gears me and out levels me can certainly beat me 1 vs 1. I don't have a problem admitting that.

And I will make the challenge out to any of you people that out gear me and think you win because of "skill". I will 1 vs 1 you any day in TT90 gear +5. We shall see what your "skill" does then. Cmon, you will still have the advantage of attk and def levels from outgearing me - and playing a better 1 vs 1 class. Afraid to take me up on the challenge? Thought so.

Shame you STILL don't show your face at west gate unless you have help - and full buffs. If I had your gear I would be rocking west gate solo 24/7 - like I did for most of the history of our server, however distant it may now seem.

The fact that you missed so much of it didn't mean it didn't happen - meow.
    Lol. U better go read cursed post on "how to kill psy" thread. Cmon Mr. Blood, why would I have to buy tt90 gear and +5 it? I wont spend money for nothing. If u want to challenge my skill, I can use my r8 instead of tt90 (r8 +0) don't qq plz.
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol. U better go read cursed post on "how to kill psy" thread.

Perhaps you should go reread it. 90% of it is genie use, including use of a genie skill to cancel phys defense charms which I don't have room for on my genie, but he does on his 91+ lp genie.

So yea, perhaps you should go reread it.

Honestly, people that cheat up to 105, put max refines on their gear, combine cube necks at 100m+ each, pay 100m for 91+ genies and then walk around with the attitude of "I can do it why can't you" freakin AMAZE me. Gear up how you like, its fine by me. But at least recognize that there was a REASON you did it and stop acting like you are so much more skilled than everyone else with lesser gear.

I never kill someone in +10 rank 8 (or even rank 9 +5) with my rank 9 +10 weapon and act like "man, shesh, you suck".

Cmon Mr. Blood, why would I have to buy tt90 gear and +5 it? I wont spend money for nothing. If u want to challenge my skill, I can use my r8 instead of tt90 (r8 +0) don't qq plz.

Its not just the weapon, fool. Its your +11 jade rank 9 armor to my +8 garnet armor (yes, I have some jades too, but also 8 garnets and 4 vit stones). My build is for TW, not for 1 vs 1 pk. Otherwise I would be a demon wiz, duh.

You are built to tank magic more - I am built to tank physical attacks more. So you want the gear advantage of your rank 9 armor and +11 g15 cube neck (or is that +12 too?) in order to say its not your gear that beats me? Psh, even this forum can see that for what it is.

Offer stands, if you have the nerve.

As for cursed's post - you all love to try to bait me into saying cursed is a bad wizard, lol, but I won't. Jason played his BM and held is own against me with less gear many many times. He is a good player. You wouldn't know that maybe, because you were sitting in a cat shop for 2 years afraid to show your face. But its true.

But the fact is, his weapon is +12 too, I believe, and he has more jades, a 91+ LP genie, and he is level 105 also. So yes, even he is playing above my gear level. Thats not knocking him - but it is a fact.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    New rank 9s are so spoiled. "You have more jades than me!" "You have 5 +12's I only have 3 +12's thats why you win!" "Your cube necklace is grade 16 mine is only grade 15 QQ!" I fight josd r9s all the time with hh99, skydemons pearl and r8. =/ If you can't kill something with r9+10 its because you're relying on your gear to much.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Good to have the BLOODMYSTIC drama backb:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options
    New rank 9s are so spoiled. "You have more jades than me!" "You have 5 +12's I only have 3 +12's thats why you win!" "Your cube necklace is grade 16 mine is only grade 15 QQ!" I fight josd r9s all the time with hh99, skydemons pearl and r8. =/ If you can't kill something with r9+10 its because you're relying on your gear to much.

To the extent you are talking to me, sir, I beg to differ that I am a "new rank 9".

I, too, pk'd ALOT after the rank 9 sale first came out with +10 TT99. I held out as long as I could without getting rank 9.

But a fully geared up rank 9 psychic? Name the date and time. I would love to come to your server and watch you kill a psychic, any psychic, with the same or better gear than dai viper.

I won't hold my breath. Again, all this talk, but noone ever puts up or shuts up.

And I will point out again to yet another lost city wizard coming on here acting all big and bad: I went over to your server daily for 6 weeks or more and did not see one, not a single one, of these wizards from lost city always posting on these forums, out at west gate, SP (when pk was there), OT, silver pool or anywhere else - and to a person noone there ever saw any wizards pking in those areas on that server.

Now, maybe I just missed you. Or maybe you were taking a break. Unlike you, sir, I won't draw any conclusions about you specifically. But even dai viper has to admit that I am at west gate a good bit - I am the one escaping his ganks with his rank 9 +12 barb buddy.

So forgive me if I discount your entire post above, while I anxiously await my invitation to see you in action.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I, too, pk'd ALOT after the rank 9 sale first came out with +10 TT99. But a fully geared up rank 9 psychic? Name the date and time. I would love to come to your server and watch you kill a psychic, any psychic, with the same or better gear than dai viper.

I won't hold my breath. Again, all this talk, but noone ever puts up or shuts up.

Mm thats true top geared psychics are **** op. I've killed a few full +10 r9 citrine/vit stone psys but not a full +12 josd one. The soulfource gets a little to forcey for me. But you also brought up cursed, and I have beaten wiz's with cursed's gear
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Waiting until I post to edit your post really blood? I didn't say anything about servers why do you always try to involve server nonsense. If you missed me but want to "see me in action" theres always my youtube channel in my siggy.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Mm thats true top geared psychics are **** op. I've killed a few full +10 r9 citrine/vit stone psys but not a full +12 josd one. The soulfource gets a little to forcey for me. But you also brought up cursed, and I have beaten wiz's with cursed's gear

I think we misunderstood each other, so my apologies if that is the case.

Wizards are different. Anyone can beat a wiz, generally speaking (ok, maybe not clerics or venos, lol). We have little to no defense, and are not built to 1 vs 1. I one shot cursed with my tt99 by accident (lag a good bit (400-700 ping) so my sutras are not very effective so I usually kill with an aoe) a few times at west gate after jades I believe but before his armor was +10.

I don't particularly like to 1 vs 1 wizards, professional curtesy and it is usually either a long annoying kite fest or whomever lands the first sleep or has the better genie. I don't like any arcane class really for that reason. Plus, there aren't many that pk on my server. Most do physical damage so I have 8 garnets in my gear while help against them but are wasted against an arcane class.
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oooooh some thinks heating up here I think HardToThink has replaced Adroit with the famous
    'BLOODMYSTIC VS ADROIT' Flame Wars b:laugh
  • jassyluv
    jassyluv Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL@ videos. fraps for hours and pull 10 mins of their highlights....
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Waiting until I post to edit your post really blood?

Um, I am constantly editing my posts, especially this time of day. I get pulled away for a phone call, etc. and I always find so much more to say . . . . . .

But to claim that I "waited until [you] posted" to edit my post? No, I did no such thing.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    jassyluv wrote: »

Hours? My computer would explode oo
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Good to have the BLOODMYSTIC drama backb:laugh

I hope to be just visiting to clean up some of the trash on here. I am a much happier person irl when I ignore the juvenile intellect that shows up on these forums. I hardly ever kick puppies anymore or anything . . . .

My fault for being so old on a kids game, i suppose. But what can I say: I am young at heart b:heart
  • _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    jassyluv wrote: »

the TW lasted for like around 2 hours.

thares 2 parts to the video lol so its like 20 mins.. the speed of the video cut down a LOT of the recording hehe. and some traveling/chi building i removed.
    Ok, i have to know: @ 2:44 on the first half, just luck that SK happened to get purged before the 18k debuffed sandstorm 1 shot him?

yes sk got purged right before i release my sandstorm hehehe. got lucky that time lol b:laugh
    Oversimplification, if true. And I am not sure that it is true by any means, which is why Evan is correct - your full rank 9 +12 weapon bids is hitting for more than hers because the opposing faction is in g12 armor by an large without the defense levels rank 9 gives. But, I don't know that that is entirely true either - I will leave auditing everyones gear to others.

that video was made like jan 20 and not that much r9 people came back/join to nem or some came but not everyone have the hours... tho im not sure how many r9 join TW or active in ascend.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Really? you 2 were qqing in Archosaur forum, and now qqing in Wizard forum... btw, i know you are so famous Bloodpro. and dont even dare to 1 on 1 with me. what a shame. dont qq about my gear....

Applying a little logic of game mechanics to a discussion that raised the question of power is considered "QQ" in your book? Wow- Just goes to show, people with no brains can in fact get credit cards-

Why would I QQ about a video we cleary won in? lol
    re
  • Pukkah - Lost City
    Pukkah - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Looks like so much fun! I'm training a Wizard up at the minute just for territory wars as they look like a great laugh. A comment on quality, you could download a cracked version of Sony Vegas and render the video in 1080p for extra crisp quality, apart from that I can't think of any other critism! I liked the slowed down Ulti's and such, Only other thing I can think of is you need a better taste in music
    b:cute
This discussion has been closed.