So someone tell me some history...

Options
CritCat - Archosaur
CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Etherblade (West)
about the Archosaur server. Because I wanna read a story.

Plus it's hard to find people who have been here since server start.b:cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Sin Build:
pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
Current Wizard Build:
pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
Post edited by CritCat - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Calliente_ - Archosaur
    _Calliente_ - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    about the Archosaur server. Because I wanna read a story.

Plus it's hard to find people who have been here since server start.b:cry

Archosaur went live about 2 years ago I originally came in with a mass defect from RagingTide. I had all the dreams and aspirations of a starry eyed teenage girl in love for the very first time.
    This was gonna be a fresh start A New Day for all the tired disenchanted nomads from servers abroad.

Calliente was born in Plume 2010,she was squishy nublet and was eagerly waiting to learn all the wonders that Archosaur (server) had to hold. Her mother and father both Winged Elf Clerics that fell in love in highschool were tragically killed on a world boss hunt,they never seen it coming it was a quick one shot instant death(healer aggro) from the BANE of the Archosaurians the infamous HarpyWraith.

Callie grew up in and out of foster factions often times just growing incontent to be content, she would finnaly level to 100 and was welcomed to put roots down in a faction befittingly called Nemesis.
    She fit right in with the group of hooligans that she would soon come to know and love as family.
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Callie grew up in and out of foster factions often times just growing incontent to be content, she would finnaly level to 100 and was welcomed to put roots down in a faction befittingly called Nemesis.
    She fit right in with the group of hooligans that she would soon come to know and love as family.

SO CUTE b:cry
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Scaatto was born in Lost City, at the age of lvl 1. When the doctor pulled it out he said: God damnit this is as hairy as a coconut!
    He went through Lost City and all those small towns, until he got to Archosaur, there, he lvled, got poor, lvled, got poor, bla bla bla, some FCs, lvl 81, got into Nemesis, lvl 100, farmed gear, knew assh0les, pulled a cata, knew awesome people, got tired, left Nemesis, joined Ascend, pulled a cata, knew awesome people, and here I am.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Scaatto was born in Lost City, at the age of lvl 1. When the doctor pulled it out he said: God damnit this is as hairy as a coconut!
    He went through Lost City and all those small towns, until he got to Archosaur, there, he lvled, got poor, lvled, got poor, bla bla bla, some FCs, lvl 81, got into Nemesis, lvl 100, farmed gear, knew assh0les, pulled a cata, knew awesome people, got tired, left Nemesis, joined Ascend, pulled a cata, knew awesome people, and here I am.

you missed the part where we told you to pull everything cause you would be ok. or so you thought!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you missed the part where we told you to pull everything cause you would be ok. or so you thought!
    Lol, I was running and when I checked everyone was behind, nobody with me xD
  • _Calliente_ - Archosaur
    _Calliente_ - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Dayuuuumm that was....inspirational <3
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Of the whole server....

Let's begin.

It was a dark and gloomy night. Players staying up on the west coast to play the brand new server that was about to open, Archosaur. I myself was a victim in staying up. I was only a high school student and I knew that tomorrow that I had a high school exit exam. But because of how "awesomo" this game was, I said **** it because I knew I could always take it next year. (I did pass it btw). I log on when the servers are up, and this is how the story begins...

[SETTING: ETHERBLADE]
    Twas a dark and gloomy night, Players being made when logging on. People spamming "FB19! pm for invite" when they were all level 1... It did distract some players, and others strived to become number one...in levels I believe. I myself, XCableX, ran on about rushing to my levels. Eventually, the quest where you dig the treasure chest behind the banker's house and I met a toon named... Proski. We had our greetings, and we moved on about. Later on, I pm'd him asking if he was YoBroksi from RT, and he was indeed that character as well.

I decided then to spend the free 10 gold I got from the free offers and I got 10 packs. The 10th pack happened to be a warsong emblem. I honestly had no idea what it was, but I kept it in my bank and continued leveling up. Later on, north of Etherblade where it was all snowy and stuff, I met a man who changed my life. That man, was named Nahktuul. He had the Narla faction name above his head, and he was the leader. I was not intimidated by this man, but I remember asking him for help or to squad. He ignored my pm and general-all chat and continued leveling up. I was thinking "Wow! What a big jerk. He's probably some loser anyway." After that night, talking to people saying they're gonna be perma-white named because they love PvE, I decided to sleep...

After school, when I got home, I logged on to see world chats about a person being level 50 already through hyper stones. I was thinking... "WTF?" So then I continued leveling up in my faction I was currently enrolled in... "NE0N".

[SETTING: ARCHOSAUR]
    I arrive to Archosaur, I see a couple cat shops around and I happened to notice one particular cat that was dark blood red named... Proclivity. I knew when I first saw this toon, I was incredibly intimidated by him. Regardless, I moved on trying to level. I saw that he was leader of the most popular faction, Impulse. From seeing that, I knew I wanted to be in that guild. So I continued leveling up as much as I can. And I believe the level requirement rose to about 40...ish.

[SETTING: Northern ETHERBLADE]
    I was doing those RT quests that made you cry when Goshiki died and stuff. That was when I got into Impulse. I met many..many...many people there. I also met some familiar faces as well. I remember seeing this guy talking about Kissie and Lyranannfbsdfs something from Raging Tide and how crappy they were. I never though that, but I was a nonfactor in RT when I joined Empire. I also have hear rumors that the "Legendary" Knight from RT was in Impulse, and I pm'd him asking for help. lol. During my Impulse days I met some awesome people that I still am in contact with today through Skype, Facebook, League of Legends, Phone Numbers. Those people were Stagreous, xxSairaxx, Valentine, Nova, Nosirrah, and many others.

[SETTING: LOST CITY]
    I get online after school and I find out that people have left Impulse. What happened? I asked around about it, figuring out what happened. Nova became leader and Proclivity left as well. A huge chunk of people left the faction, and I had the choice of leaving too along with Stag, Saira, and two others I do not recall their names at all. We then decided what faction to join, Narla, Templars, Mythssomething, the one before F...something...F...OMG I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME. Well anyway, we chose Narla, but we have heard that Narla does not take in Ex-Impulse members, due to their attitude behavior, and that they caused drama. But I nor the others thought we were bad, we're people let's do it anyway.

[SETTING: FB41 OR 49 OR WHATEVER I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN LIKE A YEAR]
    WE're going through the maze like it's nobody's business. Then I get the pm from a certain person I still can contact, but he seems to fap a lot when no one's around. Coughcough. Kazamir pm'd me asking some serious business questions why I wanted to join. I told him I wanted to be in a serious guild and that I'm not like those Impulse jerks. Feel free to watch me, but I will ensure you my loyalty and my skill (I didn't have any skill) towards Narla. Honestly though, I joined Narla because I gambled to see if they would be number 1 and to have their money XD. Kazamir accepted and I got into the faction along with everyone else. WE were all happy we didn't need to be seperated, but we all had the feeling they were watching us...closely.

[SETTING: NARLA VENT]
    I got tired of whatever I was doing and I decided to try and get some levels, world chats, luck, etc. I see ULMOS worldchatting about buying a warsong emblem. I decided, eh why not. I'll sell it to him. I didn't really know what the price and value of it was so I traded it to ULMOS for about 2500 tokens and about 50 packs. Of course, I got nothing. Lol. I was on vent and we always had an observer observing us. Pandemonium. He was always in our vent channel since we isolated from the rest of the group, but I didn't mind. I wanted to talk to him, because I was shy from the rest of Narla, and through him I met everyone else such as Nahktuul (He wasn't a jerk after all), Kazamir, Kiaxn, BigFluffy, EPro(But I think he came in later) Dreamery, Rynis, and Mo... his girlfriend, whatevr, sorry lol, Abigail, Mimisama, SquirrelPee, Bun$, and Meatbunz(I saw him on vent playing LoL the other day), and Orga.

[SETTING: KILLING PIRATES THAT GRINDING PLACE. SEEWEEDDUDES]
    This is where I met Orga. After the level 30 event where we all met at the flying platform and it was a mega lag fest because the GM's spawned many bosses to kill and that's how many molds dropped. I decided to leave and Stag. It took a while for him to leave, he was having fun killing Pinkahboo so I then dragged him out and we met Orga at and we power leveled together getting to 80. Those were interesting moments about how we watched 2girls1cup, 2girls1shirt, 2girls1finger, 2guys1hammer, pain olympics, 2guys1hammer, 2guys1horse.... Good days. xD

[Setting: I give up]
    Now was the time where I was level 77. Not a lot of time passed, but I TW happened. Narla rocking stuff. Me getting bank. It was heaven to me. I then get invited to FC by Orga through Dead...that barb and his gf. That was when I got hooked up through Fc runs all day errday.

During that adventure I also met some other people and remember PK moments. Such as when ULMOS got his TT100 Fist. When Nahktuul kicked out this Archer for being a jerk to someone. When Proski would have his singing moments. When Katanyia and the lucky7 crew came in where I met Kaida, that other barb, Aries as well. Later on, Ara_ and Wolf came in. When KaiserNeko and his gf, ex now I think lol, came in Narla and I was trolling him since I knew him and he didn't. Until XHorseshoeX ruined it for me, that loser. I also met Indiri and that wizard I don't remember, but was her husband xD. There was also this other barb that was really quiet, never talked to anyone, and I totally thought was a dude. Pannzer.

[SETTING TERRITORY WARS]
    Best aspect of the game by far. Narla and Impulse was dominating the map. Soon after Narla and Impulse clashed with each other. Starting one of the most fiercest and apparently, drama-causing, battles of all time. I recall myself in the Stun Squad, this is where I met Nahktuul personally. Because he led it himself, and was the TW coordinator. I always did question though, why Kiaxn was never in the Stun Squad. Apparently, he was "too good" for it, but then again... he was better placed off in a cata squad protecting clerics. I was only around 90ish when the real battles were interesting. But I remember being yelled at my Nahktuul about what to do. And I picked up some tips from them. Later on, E-Pro became leader of Stun Squad and he yelled at my butt. But he only did it because I told him CoD: Black Ops sucked. Eventually Nahktuul retired and so did E-Pro. Geobraddi became leader, BDoomed became second man TW leader, and they both placed me in the Stun Squad leader position.

I will tell you now, I was scared and I crapped in my pants because of this responsibility. Heck, they even placed me as Executor, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!?!?!

During this time, Demented_One entered the scene and I know him and Bun$ did the kinky during their private sessions in vent. I also hit level 100 and I was sure proud of myself. Not really because of hyper stones and FC and whatnot. There then (Thsi was when Nahktuul was still in position of leader) I decided to help the rest of Narla grow. I helped them out by organizing FC runs even for level 60s in the faction. It was rough...but it was well paid off for it. Because I got free GX's from Nahktuul. Legit sonnn.

I also met this wonderful barb that I dearly miss and wish to find one day (no creepy involved) Pannzer. No it's that she's given me free charms every TW, or that she bought me Deicides, gave me herTT90 gear that was +7 4 socketed. I enjoyed her presence. WE had a good connection/relationship. But it still pains me that of her absence.

Anyway moving on.

Territory Wars got intense. Impulse eventually broke up, from what my memory tells me. Nahktuul left game. Narla was revamped, and Narla had the whole server under control. There was no competition for us. We got bored. We wanted a challenge. Eventually we all got fed up with it. Along with our big egos that one day was crushed... Only will I remember these days for they were the most memorable. Everything after the fall of Narla, was the fall of my enjoyment in the game.

Part two begins whenever I get bored, but I must go play Vindictus and kill AI bots because I'm cool.

P.S. Tell it's a cool story my bretheren.

P.S.S If I missed anything important, it's because I forgot or didn't care.

P.S.S. I still love you Nahktuul.

P.S.S.S. I may be returning to the game.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    revive narla? i would join with fluffy lolol
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Episode 1.5 - The PvP

The name was Fatalis. Now I remember, that was the other faction, but Fatalis wasn't made, before that faction it was....something...something....meh, I give up.

I also went through a phase and started hitting on chickas all over the server. xD
    Guys...idk, only one was Nahktuul, loooool.

I also failed to mention the PvP early on.

When I hit level 30, I got too scared and stayed blue. But later on when I hit like 90 I do recall PvPing against Impulse and Asuras nonstop. That was another faction I failed to mention as well.

Narla vs Impulse vs Asuras vs therest of the server. No hate to you all, but I don't remember the rest of the factions coming in big groups.

Note: These are not in order.
    [SETTING: The town east of Etherblade. At the coast...somewhere...]
    I won't forget that PvP moment. It was Narla and Asuras and Impulse fighting each other. Proski led the Asuras PvP match and has recruited Vitamins into their faction. (I saw the SS, don't lie to me) They dominated the scenery and both Impulse and Narla fought back, and each other.

[SETTING: that fb29 place]
    Where Impulse and Narla fought. Along with Asuras who then entered the fight. I do recall later BlackestSin always killing me there.

[SETTING: Orchid Temple - The main battlefied]
    This was the place where everything was fun. People grouped up and started fighting each other over the first oracle spot. Where people got in line, and they went white name and the whole place started to PK each other. I recall myself in Impulse and started attacking Aztec_God and everyone's like "STOP HE'S ON OUR SIDE!!!" Not like I could have killed him anyway, lol.

[SETTING: Twilight Temple]
    This is the most... Firstly, I want to offer an apology to Narla, because part of this...was my fault. But hell, it was fun Q_Q

It started out finishing TT80 gear stuff. Then our squad disband and started pking each other. IT was hilarious. Watching each other die. Then Everyone in guild chat started to say "Hey come over to TT, let's pk each other, but don't tell any other guild, this is our fun"
    So the whole faction came over, and we all started to fight each other. Then I decided, eh let's spice it up a bit. So I then pm'd Nosirrah and told him, hey get those whole impulse crew out here. And hell...they did. Asuras also came out. And it was...soooooo omg. hahahaha. People in our own faction started killing each other through AoEs. It was amusing. Eventually Asuras or Impulse or whoever started dominating, and we called it a break and left the scene.

[SETTING: West Gate]

Most of you guys knows this area. But have most of you been there before Rank 8 or 9?
    Well, it wasn't nothing great really. All you see was wizards fight each other, well that was amusing. Pannzer sitting out in west gate, white named. And no one was able to kill her. Dreamery pking everyone, even the sins. Not much happened. But I recall some factions fighting each other. But meh, it's all a blur to me now.

[Setting: Orchid Temple]

The most memorable PK moment for me was when Bunnies was created and we'd pk'd each other and I was playing on some sin...

Good times, I rather not go into detail about it xD

That's all for 1.5

Part 2...meh, my stories aren't that great to read through xD
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    WeRRoyal

that is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.