The event is officially FAIL

Options
Shayd - Raging Tide
Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I can't kill mobs around archosaur for quest BECAUSE those from Event keep one-shooting me. Besides most players actually kill GUARDS not the mobs. Thank you for yet another lame useless, time wasting event.
Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
Post edited by Shayd - Raging Tide on

Comments

• lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I can't kill mobs around archosaur for quest BECAUSE those from Event keep one-shooting me. Besides most players actually kill GUARDS not the mobs. Thank you for yet another lame useless, time wasting event.

Then just postpone the Quest that requires Mobs around Archo until the Event is over?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Why didnt you just play mystic...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    obvious troll is obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Can aways count on Shayd for some lulz b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

ROFLMAO!!!!b:laughWhat do you expect you are playing on (RT Server).......b:chuckleAnd the GUARDS Only get in the way of the MOBs Anyways....b:cry Think of the poor players who wanted the mobs XP and drops, and couldn't get too them any other way short of Peaple Offing the Guards....HEHEHEEHEEee.......b:pleased

And BTW: "Pretty much Everyone already know's not to do (Archo quests) during an (Assault/Invasion) its suicidal to try for newer charis, when even (50th and 60th) lv chari's, are dropped like flies out there...."
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Epic Epic Epic Fail,

• Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i love this event. i came late so i only got 13k dq points..... qq b:laugh
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    ROFLMAO!!!!b:laughWhat do you expect you are playing on (RT Server).......b:chuckleAnd the GUARDS Only get in the way of the MOBs Anyways....b:cry Think of the poor players who wanted the mobs XP and drops, and couldn't get too them any other way short of Peaple Offing the Guards....HEHEHEEHEEee.......b:pleased

And BTW: "Pretty much Everyone already know's not to do (Archo quests) during an (Assault/Invasion) its suicidal to try for newer charis, when even (50th and 60th) lv chari's, are dropped like flies out there...."

LOL dude, I was there on my 68 veno and only died a few times from DC, net failed on me, I kill the mobs like nothing... Maybe it is because I play veno... they are OP... Event failed? I gained almost a half a million while having bad net connection today.... Shayd... Are you even using your summon right? You are a mystic ROFL
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Good thing there will be no more events, one more fails like this and they will burning embarrassing from failure fail

• Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Good thing there will be no more events, one more fails like this and they will burning embarrassing from failure fail

Dude, the only one embarrassing is you... It must suck to be you lol... I have a 2.0 claw veno and have no problem with the "fail event" XD
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    One question: If I could 9 shot mobs (with just PET alone), the ones that drop element light / spirit.... then how come you have trouble Shayd? summon is not as broken as veno pet? I guess veno is the most OP one???
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

There's this thing, ya know, it's uhm, called flying over the mobs and avoiding them in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Revalen - Raging Tide
    Revalen - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *points at Shayd's siggy*

How does no one get he's trollin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why does he still play this game?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Shame they don't do it twice a day, let other people actually have a chance at it because of time zones

Oh wait, they don't care lol
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol shayd, the single biggest mistake u made in the event was that u decided to go on this event solo on ur sin. We had like 2 faction squads with 3 BMs, 1 seeker (the seekers and BMs cud solo entire pulls fast), 2 clerics, 2 barbs and 2 sins. Even our faction leader and director called for people in the faction chat to join us but u didn't respond (yeah Shayd was in our faction but he left soon after the event).
    In the end, u only have urself to blame bro; you had your faction doing the event, a luxury not many have, yet u ignored the leader's calls and went to solo and get killed.
    Dayum this event gave me the the best chance to have sooooo much fun on my BM :Db:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The other stupid thing about the OP's post is that there are plenty of those mobs in a couple of areas where the event was not happening.

Some people are just too stupid to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dammit, I missed another event..........
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *points at Shayd's siggy*

How does no one get he's trollin?

This.
    Successful troll is successful.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-