cleric genie

$hadowNight - Harshlands
$hadowNight - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Cleric
can someone tell me all the viable stuff clerics use on genies, uptill now i havent used one,well i have leveled one but not learned skills or added its stats, so i dont really know the options.

Also how u add the stats with your genie as cleric!

Lvl 95 Cleric Current main
Lvl 89 Wizard
Lvl 101 Psychic

Comments

• Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My PVE genie : cloud eruption, extreme poison, holy path, tangling mire, expel, domain . Basic xD Zeal with high magic

My PVP/TW genie : holy path, badge of courage, extreme poison, expel, tree of protection, fortify, domain, rainbow blessing (:o yes i got a lucky 91 LP genie and didn't know what to put as last skill) Longevity with high dex/magic
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    For PvE, the basic skills that are necessary for any class are Holy Path, Cloud Eruption, and Extreme Poison (you can get away with not having EP, but not having HP/CE is a cardinal sin)

For PvP, here are some options (along with the previous ones, which are still necessary in PvP):

Anti-bleed/anti-nix skill --> Blood Clot OR Cauterize
    Anti-stun skill --> Fortify OR Absolute Domain... Badge of Courage is a great skill too, just remember that it breaks out of a stun, it does not prevent a stun.
    Self-preservation --> Expel, Tree of Protection, Second Wind, (AD counts here too)

Research which skills use what attributes, and stat accordingly. Case in point, ToP is dex-based whereas Second Wind is str-based. Imo, and along the lines of what Kanmi said, you can't go wrong with a high dex+mag genie.

Faith is really awesome, but it takes a really high level genie since it has crappy affinity requirements...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray