Account compromised

ChadTiger - Sanctuary
ChadTiger - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
My account was **** and the hacker put some Bank code in my character. Now I can't change gear and access bank.

I am changing my password because of this but..... THE CONFIRMATION PASSWORD is not arriving in my email. I confirm email is correct, I checked bulk/spam its not there, I waited 5 mins, 10, 20, 30 mins still not there. I waiting 1 hour, 2 hours and 3 hours still not there....

I raised ticket but still no response. After 1 day I checked the status of ticket and BOOM! It was set to SOLVE even though I still CAN'T change the password.

Everytime I access my account, my character is in different location... meaning someone is using my account. Luckily all gears are bound and I already transfer important items to my other char. I already change the password of all my accounts (including the other PWI accounts) but ONLY THIS account the confirmation email is not being sent.

I don't know how long this post will be here, the hacker might delete this post soon.... If there is still GM in this game, PLEASE HELP!!!