Why are there too many complainers?

Options
GoddezOfWar - Archosaur
GoddezOfWar - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Etherblade (West)
I just started this game not too long ago and this is my first time on PWI's forums. Already I am flabbergasted that all peeps seem 2do is complain. People...just play and shut up! If you got any probs just send a ticket to the appropriate peeps and help will come. Every time I have experienced an issue (like, 3 times now) I either emailed or GM'd and....woooop....problem solved.

Instead, let's talk battles, let's talk challenges, let's talk trash, let's make love and war...but complaining is what toddlers do NOT GAMERS.

May all your battles end in victory, just not against me!!
GoddezOfWarb:heart
Post edited by GoddezOfWar - Archosaur on

Comments

• GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I just started this game not too long ago and this is my first time on PWI's forums. Already I am flabbergasted that all peeps seem 2do is complain. People...just play and shut up! If you got any probs just send a ticket to the appropriate peeps and help will come. Every time I have experienced an issue (like, 3 times now) I either emailed or GM'd and....woooop....problem solved.

Instead, let's talk battles, let's talk challenges, let's talk trash, let's make love and war...but complaining is what toddlers do NOT GAMERS.

May all your battles end in victory, just not against me!!

you trolling?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What do you call a complainer, that complains about complainers.
    re
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well mr.op just ignore it. and idk im gonna google what a complainer of complainers is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You are complaining about complainers
  • _Pandemic - Lost City
    _Pandemic - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'd like to file a complaint about this entire post. b:surrender
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    One thing you have to learn is that nearly every post here is a troll or QQ thread. There are rare occasions when a real discussion can take place, but if your thread is off in the slightest you must be prepared for the long list of lame people who will chime in just to tell you something the first responder said. They have highly overused phrases that got old before they every were thought of being used here.

Here are just a few examples:

Learn to use the search button.

Posting fake links to "Friday" or other various troll songs/pics.

+1

inb4lock

QQ moar

So you make a thread to complain about the complainers?

This has been discussed a thousand times.

I was trying to be funny by flaming the OP, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

This thread is pointless.

There are other things that may depend on your forum avatar or who you are in game.

If you have not reached at least 100 on your forum avatar, anything you say is from a nabs perspective and will be rejected and flamed.

If you have reached level 104 or 105 on your forum avatar, anything you say will be countered and dismissed on the basis that you are a goon glitching cheater regardless of if you are right or wrong.

Yulk- Search for and understand this concept.

If you post from a hidden alt, then you will be an automatic troll and your threads will be replied to accordingly.

There is much more to learn, but I won't go into more detail now. Hopefully this will set you down the right path.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    One thing you have to learn is that nearly every post here is a troll or QQ thread. There are rare occasions when a real discussion can take place, but if your thread is off in the slightest you must be prepared for the long list of lame people who will chime in just to tell you something the first responder said. They have highly overused phrases that got old before they every were thought of being used here.

Here are just a few examples:

Learn to use the search button.

Posting fake links to "Friday" or other various troll songs/pics.

+1

inb4lock

QQ moar

So you make a thread to complain about the complainers?

This has been discussed a thousand times.

I was trying to be funny by flaming the OP, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

This thread is pointless.

There are other things that may depend on your forum avatar or who you are in game.

If you have not reached at least 100 on your forum avatar, anything you say is from a nabs perspective and will be rejected and flamed.

If you have reached level 104 or 105 on your forum avatar, anything you say will be countered and dismissed on the basis that you are a goon glitching cheater regardless of if you are right or wrong.

Yulk- Search for and understand this concept.

If you post from a hidden alt, then you will be an automatic troll and your threads will be replied to accordingly.

There is much more to learn, but I won't go into more detail now. Hopefully this will set you down the right path.

Amazing. b:dirty
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • tuvlo
    tuvlo Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I Feel the need to QQ b:shocked about this tread that QQs b:cry about QQers b:cry
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    tuvlo wrote: »
    I Feel the need to QQ b:shocked about this tread that QQs b:cry about QQers b:cry

You need a shoulder? Maybe a pixelated shoulder?

• Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Im going to complain that Scaatto wont marry me because and i quote "I dont want to" <---Worst excuse ever imo. You'd think after me asking him every single day to marry me he'd atleast have a good excuse =( so rude. KOS scaatto.....wait do people even do KOS anymore? :o
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Im going to complain that Scaatto wont marry me because and i quote "I dont want to" <---Worst excuse ever imo. You'd think after me asking him every single day to marry me he'd atleast have a good excuse =( so rude. KOS scaatto.....wait do people even do KOS anymore? :o

I think the KOS concept is only found in PvP servers.

In PvE servers, they drag bosses to you, just like they did in HeavensTear...

Yay for getting bannedz

• Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the idea =)
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Options