I was wondering if...

CritCat - Archosaur
CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I should re-roll a TW toon as a Wizard or Archer.

Psychic only works wonderfully if you highly refine it/Jones/DoT/BlackVoodoo/R9b:shocked

Anyways, I played archer to 20 and wizard to 70, I was wondering which toon I should continue.

I remembered my archer being a pot drinker that took forever to kill things. I've played a level 85 archer for 1 TW, I never really died and kept the shield up, but I couldn't kill anyone and could pretty much only debuff.

I remember my wizard as being a wet paperbag using a watergun to kill things.
Can't take any hits, and can barely hit anything. To kill people they must be lower level than me, a melee class, and be not-so-tanky. He's in full TT70 and still goes down in 2~4 axe hits.

Chi takes forever to gain compared to my Sage Assassin, and as an added plus, He goes down with around 1.6k HP. It's fun to play, but my god he's next to useless.

I was just looking for a few more opinions. I was going to keep going down wizard path, but I still see no end to the uselessness in sight.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Sin Build:
pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
Current Wizard Build:
pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
Post edited by CritCat - Archosaur on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Archer, so IT can use your sin`s gears if same account!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Psychic only works wonderfully if you highly refine it/Jones/DoT/BlackVoodoo/R9b:shocked

And lo and behold, the reason so Psys are **** as balls.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I did great in tw when I was just r8. All our aoes come in great the trick is if you a squishy stay back behind the melee. Cast from afar and u will do fine. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I did a couple TW with a previous faction. I was next to useless but our high level god-like players complained and set up specific strategies to combat certain opposition psychics because they were even more god-like and caused so many problems. I find it interesting people ragging on psychics........ Different things were discussed to combat every class, but the most discussion by far, was about combatting psychics.
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Me and my friend are geared almost.exactly the same, hes a wizard, I beat him every time in a duel. So I would choose psy over wiz any dayb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]