manula patching problems.

reila198813
reila198813 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
Hi there, at the latest maintence, the game denied to patch itself, and says I have to update manually. I tried the latest from the forum, but it said its the same as my patcher have. What now? I can do nothing. No idea.

Thank you in advance.
Post edited by reila198813 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    It was mentioned here earlier today that the cause could be an old and outdated version of IE.
    Apply the latest patches to your OS, and make sure IE is up to date.

If that fails, post more info on your system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reila198813
    edited January 2012
    I use google chrome, not ie. and sorry if I mixed some topic that mentioned this problem already ^^ b:surrender
    I ll try on explorer then.
    thank you for the fast answer tho =)

I sent a ticket that ll be troublesome too, since I asked them for a new email. my latest mail is registrated got disabled because of some hacker.....
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    I use chrome as well, but the patcher is coded exclusively for IE. Even with my default as Chrome, it will still open IE when you click on the links in the patcher because of the way it's coded. So essentially, a problem with IE, could cause you to have a problem with the patcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reila198813
    edited January 2012
    Thank you very much for the fast replies I got it solved now, so I'm back on earning the small fishes small victories now in game <3 b:victory