What should I get first?

Options
Fail_BM - Raging Tide
Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Seeker
This is what I am using atm: http://pwcalc.com/47171f966c4a855e

I am a free player who doesn't spend money in the game, everything what I get is from merchanting or grinding with vortex. Can someone tell me what can I get now? I have 10 millions with me for now.

P.S.:I don't feel like getting rank gear,I hate rank gear.b:surrender
Post edited by Fail_BM - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is what I am using atm: http://pwcalc.com/47171f966c4a855e

I am a free player who doesn't spend money in the game, everything what I get is from merchanting or grinding with vortex. Can someone tell me what can I get now? I have 10 millions with me for now.

P.S.:I don't feel like getting rank gear,I hate rank gear.b:surrender

Well it would help to give you advice if you were to tell us what your plans with your seeker were. aside from your stats are ugly as hell in my eyes (preferential of course) if your not planning on pvp then I see no reason to upgrade and waste anymore money on a pointless class, if you can bh, frost, open map quest then what else is there to upgrade more for? If you are planning on pvp, your gonna need a hell of alot more than 10 mil to be viable against opponents on your level, you hate rank gear? well a 100 seeker with r8 is gonna demolish you with your current setup.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well it would help to give you advice if you were to tell us what your plans with your seeker were. aside from your stats are ugly as hell in my eyes (preferential of course) if your not planning on pvp then I see no reason to upgrade and waste anymore money on a pointless class, if you can bh, frost, open map quest then what else is there to upgrade more for? If you are planning on pvp, your gonna need a hell of alot more than 10 mil to be viable against opponents on your level, you hate rank gear? well a 100 seeker with r8 is gonna demolish you with your current setup.

She could kill a lot of R8 Sins with that setup.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    She could kill a lot of R8 Sins with that setup.

lol thats not speaking very highly for the calibre of sins on your server tbh Id almost be willing to put money on the fact that I would roll a seeker with that setup on my 8x sin.

shes gonna be a one shot for most arcanes. and bms and barbs are gonna laugh when she hits them with gemini for 800 dmg.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am not aiming for a PvP experience, my computer spec sucks anyways.
    If you are going to despise what I'd farm for so long, please leave the thread, I didn't come here to get that kind of criticisms, I just need to know where should I start because everything at this lvl is really expensive.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You said you hate rank, but with the sale going on the cheapest by far is going to be R8 gear.

Not sure why you would hate it, it's cheaper than a lot and has better stats than most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol thats not speaking very highly for the calibre of sins on your server tbh Id almost be willing to put money on the fact that I would roll a seeker with that setup on my 8x sin.

shes gonna be a one shot for most arcanes. and bms and barbs are gonna laugh when she hits them with gemini for 800 dmg.

Only if the Seeker you were fighting had no idea what they were doing.

And not a one shot, but it'd be pretty bad. Most R8 Wizzies/Clerics/Psys would 2-3 shot her.

..Why would she be using gemini on Barbs? XD
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Only if the Seeker you were fighting had no idea what they were doing.

And not a one shot, but it'd be pretty bad. Most R8 Wizzies/Clerics/Psys would 2-3 shot her.

..Why would she be using gemini on Barbs? XD

Seeker wouldnt have to know anything any sin with half a brain who has less than 6-7k hp isnt gonna stand in open view for a seeker to come chance one shot them with a gemini crit. Plus regardless of adrenal numbness with those types of defenses it wouldnt take much to double spark in stealth inner harmony subsea/bramble and watch as a seeker with that setup die, failing that any sin who can play even half assed can stunlock a half-wit seeker indefinitely. Ive been hit on my seeker by a r8 +5 sin double sparked with earthen rift/tangling mire out of stealth and it crit me for almost 10k. and thats with a physical attack skill.

Regarding your why would gemini be used on barbs, I hope thats a troll.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Seeker wouldnt have to know anything any sin with half a brain who has less than 6-7k hp isnt gonna stand in open view for a seeker to come chance one shot them with a gemini crit. Plus regardless of adrenal numbness with those types of defenses it wouldnt take much to double spark in stealth inner harmony subsea/bramble and watch as a seeker with that setup die, failing that any sin who can play even half assed can stunlock a half-wit seeker indefinitely. Ive been hit on my seeker by a r8 +5 sin double sparked with earthen rift/tangling mire out of stealth and it crit me for almost 10k. and thats with a physical attack skill.

Regarding your why would gemini be used on barbs, I hope thats a troll.

I'm not sure if you have ever used a genie in PvP before, or QPQ, but those two options give you plenty of ways to escape stun locks. I guarantee you that a good Seeker in TT90 with any decent genie would not die to an 8x Sin. Maybe you're thinking about uncharmed duels with no pots in SZ, or something. And it doesn't take a gemini crit to kill a Sin, either.

Oh, and, sure, gemini would be used on Barbs every once in a while. To debuff, of course. Probably only while blade affinity was on after that. But when it's in cooldown..no. You should be DDing primarily with battousai, ion spike, and heartseeker spam. Arme nier if you have time during heartseeker immobilize. Maybe cycle through sage RSC and staggering strike. But gemini wouldn't be your priority UNLESS you were using soulsever for debuffing or spike damage. Other than that, you wouldn't be using it if the Barb was any real threat to you.
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure if you have ever used a genie in PvP before, or QPQ, but those two options give you plenty of ways to escape stun locks. I guarantee you that a good Seeker in TT90 with any decent genie would not die to an 8x Sin. Maybe you're thinking about uncharmed duels with no pots in SZ, or something. And it doesn't take a gemini crit to kill a Sin, either.

Oh, and, sure, gemini would be used on Barbs every once in a while. To debuff, of course. Probably only while blade affinity was on after that. But when it's in cooldown..no. You should be DDing primarily with battousai, ion spike, and heartseeker spam. Arme nier if you have time during heartseeker immobilize. Maybe cycle through sage RSC and staggering strike. But gemini wouldn't be your priority UNLESS you were using soulsever for debuffing or spike damage. Other than that, you wouldn't be using it if the Barb was any real threat to you.

Im fully aware of genies usefulness in pvp, but genie skills cooldowns are 2-3x as long as sins locking skills and QpQ? check the cooldown of that versus tackling slash and tell me what you find considering thats probably the only skill your going to want to really transfer off of you cause u cant qpq sleeps, stuns or silences, so as you were saying?

And were not talking about any good seeker, were talking about a seeker with that calculator setup. when it comes down to it I guess we will just agree to disagree. with less than 300 str and that weapon with its current refines yes it will take a crit to kill a sin. there is no way that setup would hit non crit even with gemini enough to kill my 8x sin ive got almost 5k hp and thats if they manage to bust through focused mind and then tick my charm and deaden before i can stealth regroup and do it all over again, and Ive fought 9x seekers and you can tell the ones that are vit made, their damage is laughable in pvp.

And yea I get that gemini is not part of the spam skill list but with soulsever procced it does deal some metal damage, and its debuffs. but for barbs I dont mess around with it for the debuffs i much prefer nsw debuff then dropping gemini/ion/heartseeker/bramble.

Not really lookin to dog you just simply stating my real life experiences in both positions
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im fully aware of genies usefulness in pvp, but genie skills cooldowns are 2-3x as long as sins locking skills and QpQ? check the cooldown of that versus tackling slash and tell me what you find considering thats probably the only skill your going to want to really transfer off of you cause u cant qpq sleeps, stuns or silences, so as you were saying?

And were not talking about any good seeker, were talking about a seeker with that calculator setup. when it comes down to it I guess we will just agree to disagree. with less than 300 str and that weapon with its current refines yes it will take a crit to kill a sin. there is no way that setup would hit non crit even with gemini enough to kill my 8x sin ive got almost 5k hp and thats if they manage to bust through focused mind and then tick my charm and deaden before i can stealth regroup and do it all over again, and Ive fought 9x seekers and you can tell the ones that are vit made, their damage is laughable in pvp.

And yea I get that gemini is not part of the spam skill list but with soulsever procced it does deal some metal damage, and its debuffs. but for barbs I dont mess around with it for the debuffs i much prefer nsw debuff then dropping gemini/ion/heartseeker/bramble.

Not really lookin to dog you just simply stating my real life experiences in both positions

Then we can agree to disagree on most of what was said. But any Seeker who knows how to kite efficiently and has a good genie knows how to stay out of Sin stunlocks long enough to survive in most cases. And trust me, an 8x Sin isn't going to kill a 7.2k HP Seeker in the amount of time that the Seeker would be stuck for.

I understand that you've had experiences, but when it comes to Sins, I've had mine. This is coming from a Seeker who killed R8 +10 Sins at 9x and now kills 2nd cast zerk dagger +10-12 and some R9 Sins with 9x legendary gear and a Nirvana weapon. It's all about knowing how to kite, and how to preserve your escape options for when you need them.