Gladio PK Vid

Options
Dsholder - Dreamweaver
Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Here's an informative video of Gladio pking at Orchid Temple.

Gladio vs Opponents

Here's a few words of advice:

If your friends ask you to gank some Gladio members, because they have done us wrong in the past, then know this. You can drop just as fast as these people.
[SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
Post edited by Dsholder - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    PK smack talk on PVE server fail. Do it in TW or GTFO b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options

I can understand why you'd need 80 people, considering you don't pk.

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i understand why you need to play someone else character b:bye
  • AryLynna - Dreamweaver
    AryLynna - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    0:26, I wanna see what's in the "sons i want" file..
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Most people really don't care if they die in PK at OT ds. Some people play this game for fun. Also can i see the file you have on me in your 'database' of information you keep on players from dreamweaver. Im curious to see what you have dug up. Delusional creepy stalker is delusional. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snufalufugus - Lost City
    Snufalufugus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Who would win 1v1: Zeus or Traz?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Threatening people with something that a game offers is fail DS. Its a game, why don't you play it like one for once? Or just having so much fun licking RexNoob's boot? :O

In all trolling, +1 :D
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    would u film all the fail attempts too? cause filming where you're wining its just classical, ty for the vid you show yourself using rex barb, and him playing his psy and sin at the same time, thats 3/6 of rex chars. you sure are smart dsb:bye
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    K now go to a real server and lets see how well you do.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Logging on this char to see if I have my title yet.

While i'm here... Go to a real server and see how well you do. :D

Edit: Damn...I dont QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Logging on this char to see if I have my title yet.

While i'm here... Go to a real server and see how well you do. :D

Edit: Damn...I dont QQ

Oh i have mine! Spoons ftw
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    no whai how you get teh titulz !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    General discussion. Choose your own forum title. Its stickied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    General discussion. Choose your own forum title. Its stickied.

i lav yuo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who would win 1v1: Zeus or Traz?

Who gives a **** PK is a completely useless game mechanic. TW is the only thing that actually matters.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • SiegDipp - Dreamweaver
    SiegDipp - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wheres Dsholder on the video, he kinda did upload it, I was expecting to see him killing some of those peeps that are on the video o.o
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ds=Zeus

And imnotfiveblahblahblah you say go to real server then why are you playing DW??? if don't think real server don't play on it rofl and you do QQ we all do admit it. Btw....QQ QQ QQ
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who gives a **** PK is a completely useless game mechanic. TW is the only thing that actually matters.

To me PK is more fun than TW. you don't need 80 people to compete. Also, let's see how you feel about faction base wars if they're ever implemented. Some of us already have characters for TW too, will be many more victories. Also, Gladio is a TW faction, we already own one land on the map. Traz, if you didn't have so many Regenesis alts in your faction, perhaps you could do TW too since that's the only thing that matters.

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    would u film all the fail attempts too? cause filming where you're wining its just classical, ty for the vid you show yourself using rex barb, and him playing his psy and sin at the same time, thats 3/6 of rex chars. you sure are smart dsb:bye

I have so much footage of us squad whipping you and your friends, even when you have more people than us. I have footage of barbs hitting 40k+ on rank 9 psychics and of Assassins doing 18ks. We're starting to instant kill you guys now like you're some sorta mobs. Practice makes perfect and you have given us all that practice.

• SiegDipp - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    double post :o
  • SiegDipp - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have so much footage of us squad whipping you and your friends, even when you have more people than us. I have footage of barbs hitting 40k+ on rank 9 psychics and of Assassins doing 18ks. We're starting to instant kill you guys now like you're some sorta mobs. Practice makes perfect and you have given us all that practice.

you care too much, enough to lick RexNero *** to pwn a game. Did you ever kill a single person with ur own charc ? no sir... why so much ego now, cuz you can kill ppl with a full r9 +12 josd barb ? oh yaahh... Another thing I wonder... practice ? practice as double spark maze steps and IG ? thats what u guys been trying to practice ? .....

At least us, the sorta mobs, doesnt need to do videos with other ppl charcs to bring our cyber egos up :)
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    please post that footage ds, stop talking so big while using a borrowed account, please post the footage you squadwipe me and my friends, woulda been a better ego booster anyways. just edit out all the fails you all have before though. That's what RexNero does on his vids, i wont be surprised if you did too. Having ego is fine, but don't try to stroke it on the net. Keep licking Rex's boots maybe he will Rank 9 your barb so you don't gotta borrow his.

P.S: Gladio may have land, better be nicer to Regenesis they're the ones protecting it. ijs. b:bye
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Snufalufugus - Lost City
    Snufalufugus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wonder why regen is so jealous of gladio's pk skills? Regen has many well geared players and some heavy cash shoppers too but they seem to be scared of OT.
  • Clairvoyantt - Dreamweaver
    Clairvoyantt - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't get it. I mean, I thought mass pk (aka ganking) was the fun part of it. Then you threaten people who try to do it? So confusing.
  • breeeezy87
    breeeezy87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have enough experience with other games at high lvl pk to say this game is not designed for pk. Although we have the option to pk, it brings with it no benefit. Thus it should only be done for fun, not bragging rights or crying. Thinking that people who play on a server with (PvP) beside it are better at pk is absurd. Surely more people do pk on those servers but their quality of pk'ers won't be any greater. Ofcourse someone who pk's will be better than someone who doesn't, for those who do, the server in which they play is not an advantage. Pk in any game is about gear & intelligence, the more intelligent player who knows the most about their opponents has a much higher chance of winning. Take for example a PVE instance such as Nirvana, the first few or perhaps lots of times you try it you die. Until you learn what the boss can do to you and how you can counter it. The same goes with PvP. People playing on a PvP are simply wasting their time, which could be better served playing a real PvP game, not a PvP server in a PVE game.
  • MystieMoon - Dreamweaver
    MystieMoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't get it. I mean, I thought mass pk (aka ganking) was the fun part of it. Then you threaten people who try to do it? So confusing.

Ikr! :D Can't we all just appreciate the mass pking which I thought went long extinct b:cute
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Some of us already have characters for TW too, will be many more victories. Also, Gladio is a TW faction, we already own one land on the map.

why dont u try get a 2nd one b:sad
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wonder why regen is so jealous of gladio's pk skills? Regen has many well geared players and some heavy cash shoppers too but they seem to be scared of OT.

There's no point to pk, its only a loss in charm.
    Only going when insanely bored, or to have some fun if Apocalypto ask me to go.

I did go pk a bit more during christmas period, cos' there was no tw's, but thats about it.

Cos' people doesn't find it fun to be "pking at OT" doesnt mean they'r scared.
    And it certainly does not look good on ur reputation, trying to brag.. especially not when ur not even using your own char..

It's like the vids u guys show, you always "forget" to mention your all full+12's vs ppl with only +12 wep. Only guy with somewhat good gears in this vid is supernova example, all the sins have like no defence. This cannot be compared to full 12 psy,s barbs etc.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    did i get my pie yet?

edit: no :C

mean fairy princess
    i like potato