Mix and Match Nirvana complects?

Ikarium - Dreamweaver
Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
So...I don't know when this happened, but I only just noticed that the Nirvana complects have different names now.
TT-HA = Roar of Darkness, TT-LA = Glimmer of Eventide

So...now is it possible to mix and match from the HA/LA TT sets for +10 atack levels? Rather than bother with Lunar? Or vice-versa, ofc.
Post edited by Ikarium - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Heavy armor and light armor TT nirvana sets never had the same names to begin with. You could always mix and match 2 sets, though I don't think its a good idea for any class to be using light armor if they can avoid it. Only thing that has changed are the names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Are you sure?
    Didn't they both have the same complect name - "Shadow of Nirvana" and both count in the same complect?

**EDIT**
    And I agree about the LA, and not asking for this Seeker character.
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You couldn't mix and match LA and HA for 2 +5 attack levels. you had to mix and match TT and lunar nirvana. Not sure after the update if you can or not
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you cannot, it gives you the 10 defense level for all the pieces regardless of if they are heavy light or arcane. It still holds true with the name change.... it is simply just that "Minor Localization Patches" They change the text but not the code. b:laugh
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you cannot, it gives you the 10 defense level for all the pieces regardless of if they are heavy light or arcane. It still holds true with the name change.... it is simply just that "Minor Localization Patches" They change the text but not the code. b:laugh

Got a screenshot to back up this claim? Those sets are different in the code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Wrong.
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    yes u can mix CV and HH NV to get +10 atk lvls. Tho if i remember correctly HH NV requires 2 pieces and CV NV requires 3 or 4 pieces for that bonus.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yup 2 pcs HA TT + 2 pcs HA Lunar gives 10 att lvls
    However 2 pcs HA lunar + 2 pcs LA lunar shows on equips 2x5 att lvls but does't show in character info window b:surprised
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    2 pcs HA lunar + 2 pcs LA lunar shows on equips 2x5 att lvls but does't show in character info window b:surprised
    That's interesting. So.....do either of the complects register on the window? Or is only one missing?

So...claims for either way.
    If it has indeed changed, you could potentially build yourself with +15 attack levels from Nirvana complects....yes?
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    2 pcs LA and 2 pcs HA shows in inventory both complect +5 att lvls but only adds 5 in character info screen. While 2xHA TT and 2x HA lunar clearly adds 10 att lvls
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wearing TT heavy nirvy plate / leggings and LA helm 66 atk levels, and if I remove the plate (1 HA legs 1 LA helm) still 66 atk levels.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute