add more 2% crit in archer

Options
2»

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Uh, its 1 crit from demon bow mastery, and 1 crit from demon winged blessing, should have already been obvious from the thread. :P (both the real adds and glitched adds from wings) Winged blessing alone doesn't give 2 crit extra on wings.

Relevant picture

b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Uh, its 1 crit from demon bow mastery, and 1 crit from demon winged blessing, should have already been obvious from the thread. :P (both the real adds and glitched adds from wings) Winged blessing alone doesn't give 2 crit extra on wings.

It's hard to say it is glitched since so many skills are poorly translated and have little documentation. I'd say this seems like something a programmer would have to intentionally add for it to occur as I don't see it occurring by accident (like the cancel casting glitch). It has to have been in there since the beginning of the game and it's not something some idiot newb dev has added.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It's hard to say it is glitched since so many skills are poorly translated and have little documentation. I'd say this seems like something a programmer would have to intentionally add for it to occur as I don't see it occurring by accident (like the cancel casting glitch). It has to have been in there since the beginning of the game and it's not something some idiot newb dev has added.

I disagree that it would be impossible to happen in accident, if you guess it has something to do with basic wings being connected to one of the "masteries" already by definition. Though why only +crit goes with that.... dunno.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this has been asked, does the Flight Mastery level matter?
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    Didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this has been asked, does the Flight Mastery level matter?

All of the people I looked at had various levels of flight mastery (some had zero). None had it maxed, however.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If the theory of it being intentional is correct then surely sage archers should get something too

Unless devs made sage archers as a joke b:avoid
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sage archers ARE a joke.... >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Jensul - Sanctuary
    Jensul - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Seems like a pretty good find here. Too bad you couldn't have made money off of this info, just think of the billions you coulda had.
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Seems like a pretty good find here. Too bad you couldn't have made money off of this info, just think of the billions you coulda had.

guy- "gimme one billion coins and ill tell you a secret"
    105archer- "hmmm ok!"
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    105archer- "hmmm ok!"

I could have made birrions... b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    105archer- "hmmm ok!"

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=207122
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

wow i cant compete with those prices b:shocked. EMERGENCY LIQUIDATION
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wow i cant compete with those prices b:shocked. EMERGENCY LIQUIDATION

I remember when that thread was stickied. Everyone on the archer forums was very amused.
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember when that thread was stickied. Everyone on the archer forums was very amused.

who in God's holy named decided to embarrass that poor kid by stickying that.