about new server

creampuff911
creampuff911 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Hey does enyone know when it will come out a new perfect world server? i'm just asking so if someone can answer me, it will be very nice :)
Post edited by creampuff911 on

Comments

• Onlyjudge - Archosaur
    Onlyjudge - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i think in august. but im just guessing.
  • creampuff911
    creampuff911 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i heard that new server will come out in march, and now im confused o.o
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Why in the Hell would we need new servers?
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    why would we be getting a new server when there are already complaints that the number of servers that we already have is unsustainable and that server mergers should occur?
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Jezus new server? Now, when population is decreasing everywhere? Are you nut?b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ^ Right, There were no servers with Genesis update. I doubt there will be now unless Underworld brings ton of players to revive their old characters to see new skills
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    .... im just going to say its in April to make u more confused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • fiddulsticks
    fiddulsticks Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I didn't even know we were getting one lol
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    david hasselhoff
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The only pw that's getting new servers is pwcn.
    Since the release of the new expansion in December, they got 5 new servers up and running (which comes out to a grand total of 80 servers).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Litor - Archosaur
    Litor - Archosaur Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    A new server would be nice. I joined Lothranis when it came out , and it was really fun until 90% of the people used goons and got 101/R9. I want to see what it is like without that glitch if everyone has to start at level 1. It sounds fun to me. I love starting over on new servers.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I remember when Harshlands came out, there were oracle bishes.
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    A new server would be nice. I joined Lothranis when it came out , and it was really fun until 90% of the people used goons and got 101/R9. I want to see what it is like without that glitch if everyone has to start at level 1. It sounds fun to me. I love starting over on new servers.

You seem delusional. We have less than 20 r9s on the server. most people have r8 or tt100 / lunar. Level means nothing, people can easily get to the levels they are now on lothranis without have glitching goons. Besides, all the servers are lacking people, why make new servers to have even smaller populations of players? b:bye
  • Litor - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    You seem delusional. We have less than 20 r9s on the server. most people have r8 or tt100 / lunar. Level means nothing, people can easily get to the levels they are now on lothranis without have glitching goons. Besides, all the servers are lacking people, why make new servers to have even smaller populations of players? b:bye

Lol okay X , like I said 90% of the people used goons. Even you on your bm , and wizard. So go delete your account.
  • X - Lothranis
    edited January 2012
    Lol okay X , like I said 90% of the people used goons. Even you on your bm , and wizard. So go delete your account.

I did regular frosts for my bm and wizard. Why would i delete my account, you should be doing that since you seem to be so butthurt about this game. b:chuckle
  • Litor - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    I did regular frosts for my bm and wizard. Why would i delete my account, you should be doing that since you seem to be so butthurt about this game. b:chuckle

lmao screen shots prove different. Asked you for help on my other toon 'sorry busy doing goons' is what you replied. Nice try though.
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Would be cool if we got a EU PvP server for a change... There are lots of people who want to play on a PvP server in a proper timezone with proper ping. It's a shame they only released 2 PvE servers for EU and while I don't think any more PvE servers are needed, a EU PvP server won't be that empty and will turn in some profit for the company as well. Would love the chance to start anew as well.
  • X - Lothranis
    edited January 2012
    lmao screen shots prove different. Asked you for help on my other toon 'sorry busy doing goons' is what you replied. Nice try though.

Thats a cool story bro. If you are so concerned about me and saying things about me i didn't do, feel free to report me. I really think pwi cares a whole lot about goon glitchers (although i wasnt one).
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    There are no announced plans for a new server for PWI, so those rumors that you heard are just that... rumors.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.