Hello Legendary

Illegaldude - Sanctuary
Illegaldude - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Why is your slogan so offensive?

Kicked your name and took your @ss... Had fun?

Is it because the name of your leader has something to do with booty's and snorting?
Post edited by Illegaldude - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Illegaldude - Sanctuary
    Illegaldude - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Just noticed I am logged on my barb... damn.

U know who I am!
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Who is this dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • seakur
    seakur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Its me...

onnozel hoofd :P
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    O Hai
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you need to work on your trolling skills and/or starting drama skills.... this isn't even remotely funny or entertaining b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I agree, this coulda been an awesome thread. It had potential. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again!
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:victory there is a post about legendary some 1 need to start the reg one then b:laugh
  • WispyWillow - Sanctuary
    WispyWillow - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:victory there is a post about legendary some 1 need to start the reg one then b:laugh

...umm, whats the difference?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ...umm, whats the difference?

*holds in really great comeback* :XXXXXXXXXXX

Aw man....... QQ WHY AM I OFFICER I WANT TO DRAMALLAMA. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Why is your slogan so offensive?

Kicked your name and took your @ss... Had fun?

Is it because the name of your leader has something to do with booty's and snorting?
    where where :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012

create a faceless/nameless alt char like everyone else ROFL <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    create a faceless/nameless alt char like everyone else ROFL <3

b:cry
    Too lazy. Laziness overrides urge to drama!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:cry
    Too lazy. Laziness overrides urge to drama!

keroro :O might be coming back soonish o.o but passively xD and perhaps on a different server ;x and mendy get on msn D:
    edited January 2012

but but isnt it already drama seed when an officer is alt-ing in another land holding TW faction residing just next door to each other with similar land mass??? >.>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • oniiiika
    edited January 2012
    but but isnt it already drama seed when an officer is alt-ing in another land holding TW faction residing just next door to each other with similar land mass??? >.>

./mindfcked D:
    edited January 2012
    oniiiika wrote: »
    ./mindfcked D:
    u like it dont ya. say it!
  • oniiiika
    edited January 2012
    u like it dont ya. say it!

you know i do *insert tiggy face w/ panty on head* ima come back to pwi just for the mindfcking ;O
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012

Why would it be drama? I applied with my loyalties known to Endeavour. Endeavour knows I will not TW against LG, nor do they have plans to TW against LG. LG knows I am in Endeavour and has no problem with it. Seems like you are the one trying to start drama over nothing. I will be linking to this on your application to Endeavour for their observation.

If you're trying to start drama with me, come @ me. Otherwise don't comment on things you don't know anything about. I don't know you, and you don't know me.

For that matter, there are also members of Regi and Vindicate in Endeavour. We get along fine, there is no drama, we even squad for TW after we just finished killing each other. Really, your post confuses me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Why would it be drama? I applied with my loyalties known to Endeavour. Endeavour knows I will not TW against LG, nor do they have plans to TW against LG. LG knows I am in Endeavour and has no problem with it. Seems like you are the one trying to start drama over nothing. I will be linking to this on your application to Endeavour for their observation.

If you're trying to start drama with me, come @ me. Otherwise don't comment on things you don't know anything about. I don't know you, and you don't know me.
    um go ahead if you want >.>
    link the whole thread for all i care. I already stated in my application that even denied, my support goes always go to Ende.

i could say the same for you about commenting about things you dont know. The only reason i mention this cause i know from years of being officer, who did what where in the background, all with screenies and ****, and one can only be too careful. From your overly defensive reaction you make it sound like i said something super horrendous in a epicly malicious manner, i apologize if i touched a sensitive spot.

I wouldnt say anything if i didnt give a damn **** about Endeavour, but I do cause, especially since i know the core pple there that built and represent that fac dont act like *******s public or private or contradict their own rules. Honestly the only drama i see here is you being butthurt and dragging a thread into an application just for your self satisfaction while claiming to be confused.

If YOU want to start something with me, come @ me directly.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    star, kero.... chill plz.

there is no drama in endy, and we like to keep it that way. kero aint do a damned thing wrong and i find it pleasurable to have her here. i also want your presence back with us too as well as a few other people.

but really, just drop it plx, nothing good will come from it.... just, just.... watch ponies or exchange panty-shots or something, wimen are certainly more appreciated when they are in panties....

{insert more pointless stuff that de-emphasizes useless argument}
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Otherwise don't comment on things you don't know anything about

trololol
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    trololol

b:heart
    more stuff

I have only played this game for a year and a half so I fail to see where your threat implicates me or what great grievance I have committed personally that would deserve such a threat. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else? I don't even know you, like I said, except that one time we watched Ponies together and I really doubt I somehow pissed you off over Ponies. As I have said, I am openly a member of both factions, and I am not an officer in Endeavour nor do I share what goes on in Endeavour with LG members (unless you count recording a roll TW we had last week and posting it on Youtube?). You didn't "touch a nerve" I just tend to reply to all accusations or mistruths against me in a serious manner. You can browse any of the other threads to see how I react to people.

I did post it to your application, and I'm not sure if Endeavour has confidentiality policy but I will not be sharing the rest of the contents of your application. That is up for officers to discuss with you during your interview. I was mainly concerned as to why you were picking a fight with someone who is in the faction you are applying to on a public forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oniiiika
    edited January 2012
    stuff.

or or or come has kinky time wif meh D: mendy deflated my tranny **** so they might be a bit..out of commission...but theres still more to enjoy! :O
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    so is kerona an LG officer or Endeavour, i is confused :(
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    so is kerona an LG officer or Endeavour, i is confused :(

I'm an LG Officer :O Hence why you pk me all day!

Deceptistar seems to be equating me with Strifey or something.

Wait is this gonna turn into the other thread where I said something cute and innocent involving popcorn and replied to trolls and gave myself a headache? I should stop here then lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    so is strife an enely officer or LG officer?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Keroro is drunken shrimp. That's all you need to know.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Strife is in Enely not in LG. Unless of course I'M SECRETLY STRIFE.

I have better hair, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Strife is secretly drunken shrimp too?!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Strife is secretly drunken shrimp too?!

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]