Forum Titles

Options
Lenestro - Sanctuary
Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I think Asterelle has had his for forever saying something about a jester, but now I see tons on people who post a lot on the forums.

-Whered they get them
-Where's Lene's b:cry
Post edited by Lenestro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    um, your looking right at it.... (hint, press the back button)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Self given forum titles are for noobs, ijs.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Self given forum titles are for noobs, ijs.

was gonna make mine "Certified Noobsauce"
    problem? xD
    (...what I have right now was accidental and sorta unintentional)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Umm hit back button like he said and click the sticky saying forum title.....
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think Asterelle has had his for forever saying something about a jester, but now I see tons on people who post a lot on the forums.

-Whered they get them

Asterelle got his as a result of winning a caption contest back in the day.

Recently they added a topic where you can post to get your own title.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    CHANGES... WE CAN DO IT b:cool
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    CHANGES... WE CAN DO IT b:cool

Yeah, last time someone told me that, I believed him and LOL boy was I wrong.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mine is entirely accurate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So is mine.....

We get them as compensation for not getting any snowmen...
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm still waiting on mines. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm still waiting on mines. b:surrender

A lot of us are b:cry
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Frankie should work on em...RIGHT MEOW!
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mine is entirely accurate.

As is mine. :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm still wondering why I'm still not The God Damn Longknife.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes it isb:dirty

b:cute
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have the best custom title evar. b:laugh
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    I have the best custom title evar. b:laugh

You really do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    my title is so manly i know it..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    is everyone who asks for a decent one going get it?

...just wondering, because i see people who asked for one after i did, have theirs already... :(

-Whered they get them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm still waiting for mine. Hope to get it soon. But I know there are lots to do and we really don't know how many Frankie is alloted to do a day.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    is everyone who asks for a decent one going get it?

...just wondering, because i see people who asked for one after i did, have theirs already... :(

And people keep saying that, but I have yet to see something like that happen. Anyway, you have yours now.b:mischievous

Give frankie some time, he's doing the best he can to keep up with you guys.b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i have no idea what mine stands for :O i must unravel frankies mystery title
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i have no idea what mine stands for :O i must unravel frankies mystery title

In Final Fantasy Tactics(the PS1 version), they were the knights under Duke Larg, later called the Knights of the Northern Sky in the PSP remake, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. Hokuten is the literal translation of the Japanese kanji for Northern Sky.b:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    In Final Fantasy Tactics(the PS1 version), they were the knights under Duke Larg, later called the Knights of the Northern Sky in the PSP remake, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. Hokuten is the literal translation of the Japanese kanji for Northern Sky.b:victory
    one more question mr. mod! >:O

ME + ??? = Hokuten Knight @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan