Sori Scamble - what do you think?

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
So I need Sori Scramble on this and my veno (97), for the OHT quest. I'm really keen to get it done. Its the boss in GV 4th wave apparantly.

Is is feasible to pay someone to do it for me, or it just takes too long - any advice on how I should get it done would be appreciated.

Btw I've never been in GV before (not since I was in my 4x) which I dont remember anyway.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You might be able to pay to get it done, but paying a whole squad would be expensive and is literally 5x as likely to have people run off with half your cash (Assuming you do the normal half up front half after payment deal).

Getting into a squad without paying? Back in the day, maybe, now? Lol, no, people only run it in OP gears so they can finish in an hour flat or just do 2nd/3rd wave for BH.

I think youll have more luck at 100 in decent gear in other peoples views, I.E 6-7kHP or more and R8 than trying to do it now in what I would guess is TT90 Green.

b:surrender Sorry im not being much help, but I dont play enough to do my own characters stuff let alone help others anymore.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Just get to 100 and poke a squad doing BH 2nd/3rd wave to go to 4th for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    just do spawn gv you need like 2 ppl with good gear for that and its fast b:mischievous

b:flowerb:flowerb:flower i just love these flowers
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So I need Sori Scramble on this and my veno (97), for the OHT quest. I'm really keen to get it done. Its the boss in GV 4th wave apparantly.

Is is feasible to pay someone to do it for me, or it just takes too long - any advice on how I should get it done would be appreciated.

Btw I've never been in GV before (not since I was in my 4x) which I dont remember anyway.

Best way to get things done is to get a couple friends, start your own group, then advertise in world chat to fill in the rest. There are usually a couple people in the same boat as you - wanting to do GV up to 4th wave. I got my mystic's entire culti 100 + OHT chain done in about 2 weeks this way, so I know it works. Being in a good faction will help a LOT with this.

Whatever you do DON'T join a pickup BH squad and ask them to help you. They are there for 2nd wave only, and unless you know them I find it annoying when people join for a BH then beg for help on other quests/culti's etc. These groups are usually random and will fail 3rd wave anyway, especially since they're unlikely to dig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.