Icehart - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Seeker
Any suggestions? where to grind? what dungeon to run? Anything!? :P
Post edited by Icehart - Lost City on

Comments

• Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    How did you even get to 92 if you don't know...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2012

deleting your character?
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Do the events that help you get skill books.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • AntiProduct - Harshlands
    AntiProduct - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    Do the events that help you get skill books.
    u know which they are,especially for seekers? that would be much of a help :D
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    personally, you could start by doing the quests that you've obviously skipped.
    Or you could do the quests that you have.
    There's the whole Chrono chain to unlock the OHT maps that you will want to explore.

Oh and lets not forget the dailies..
    Crazy Stone
    Bounty Hunter
    Cube of Fate
    Marriage Quest (must find suitable partner) b:chuckle
    Snake Isle Dungeon Race
    World Quest
    Guild Base Quests

Just to name a few things.

There's also...
    Frostcovered City (FCC)
    Twilight Temple (TT)
    Lunar Glade
    Rebirth Delta
    Justice Quests
    Dragon Quest
    Farming in general.

Or you could be a part of a faction and help others, kill World Bosses, the list goes on.

Seriously though, at level 92, if you don't know how to play the game, it's time to quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icehart - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    personally, you could start by doing the quests that you've obviously skipped.
    Or you could do the quests that you have.
    There's the whole Chrono chain to unlock the OHT maps that you will want to explore.

Oh and lets not forget the dailies..
    Crazy Stone
    Bounty Hunter
    Cube of Fate
    Marriage Quest (must find suitable partner) b:chuckle
    Snake Isle Dungeon Race
    World Quest
    Guild Base Quests

Just to name a few things.

There's also...
    Frostcovered City (FCC)
    Twilight Temple (TT)
    Lunar Glade
    Rebirth Delta
    Justice Quests
    Dragon Quest
    Farming in general.

Or you could be a part of a faction and help others, kill World Bosses, the list goes on.

Seriously though, at level 92, if you don't know how to play the game, it's time to quit.

I've done alot of frosts up to this point which is the obvious problem.
    But I mean since frost came out everything else seems so much less rewarding comparably . Chrono quest is a good idea though I'll start there, since fairy boxes are done **** TT. BH's are kind of silly since I could do 1 frost for a bigger exp reward...
    Farming in general would be fine but I find it hard to find a physical attack mob every few levels that appears in bulk.
  • Icehart - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    How did you even get to 92 if you don't know...?

Frost/grind/Frost/grind.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    But I mean since frost came out everything else seems so much less rewarding comparably . Chrono quest is a good idea though I'll start there, since fairy boxes are done **** TT. BH's are kind of silly since I could do 1 frost for a bigger exp reward...
    Farming in general would be fine but I find it hard to find a physical attack mob every few levels that appears in bulk.
    there is actually alot ;o
    you could put that on your list of "to do's" (finding them)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I was afraid to respond thinking you were a plvl noob, but glad to hear you're not.

Really your options open up further at 100. But, go play something thats really annoying to level through your 20's and you'll start missing Frost immediately.

I also sympathize with the issue of being bored with Frost, and BHs being a waste of time during those levels. So for 92ish....

Bulk random mobs, you have options of:

-Left of the path coming outta town in hell. (The big tall mobs and the S&M demon chicks)
    -There is some mobs in Heaven, but I can't remember their name. They are cats. (Sorry only did those a few times)
    -Reptile mobs outside/south of Sandsong Village.
    -Spiders outside of Camp of Intrepid
    -Frost Giant Mobs between Village of Shattered Ice and Avalanche Village (Theres about 4 good spots)

LUNAR! It's heaven for AOE classes, but expensive to open. The mats sell for ****, but if you can make some of the base armor, it sells well for those looking to make Nirvana Lunar gear.

Don't throw away TT yet. R8 gear for seekers kinda blows compared to 2nd Stage Nirvana, TT or Lunar. Start farming your gear now with a solid group of Fac Mates and Friends.

Otherwise, go help friends and faction mates for a while. When was the last time you did an FB for someone? Helped kill a quest boss? Taught some people new to FF how to do it?

Do cube daily. Do you have sage/demon vortex yet? Pages of Fate, yo.

Give some RB Deltas a try with some friends. You can get Old Book pages for sword mastery, and kinda fun.

Also, doing FF with a regular group of friends is kinda nice. The camaraderie kinda makes the repetition ignorable. Challenge wise, go duo or trio through the place.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Run your Merit Quest. b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • wolveryn696
    wolveryn696 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    well am not a fan of grinding, i usually do my bhs, cube of fate, base quest & help lower lvl ppl in there BHs/FBs..

but if u love to grind here is a video i found that show you the location of some none elemental mobs for AoE grinding from lvl 47-100 Clicky
  • Icehart - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    I was afraid to respond thinking you were a plvl noob, but glad to hear you're not.

Really your options open up further at 100. But, go play something thats really annoying to level through your 20's and you'll start missing Frost immediately.

I also sympathize with the issue of being bored with Frost, and BHs being a waste of time during those levels. So for 92ish....

Bulk random mobs, you have options of:

-Left of the path coming outta town in hell. (The big tall mobs and the S&M demon chicks)
    -There is some mobs in Heaven, but I can't remember their name. They are cats. (Sorry only did those a few times)
    -Reptile mobs outside/south of Sandsong Village.
    -Spiders outside of Camp of Intrepid
    -Frost Giant Mobs between Village of Shattered Ice and Avalanche Village (Theres about 4 good spots)

LUNAR! It's heaven for AOE classes, but expensive to open. The mats sell for ****, but if you can make some of the base armor, it sells well for those looking to make Nirvana Lunar gear.

Don't throw away TT yet. R8 gear for seekers kinda blows compared to 2nd Stage Nirvana, TT or Lunar. Start farming your gear now with a solid group of Fac Mates and Friends.

Otherwise, go help friends and faction mates for a while. When was the last time you did an FB for someone? Helped kill a quest boss? Taught some people new to FF how to do it?

Do cube daily. Do you have sage/demon vortex yet? Pages of Fate, yo.

Give some RB Deltas a try with some friends. You can get Old Book pages for sword mastery, and kinda fun.

Also, doing FF with a regular group of friends is kinda nice. The camaraderie kinda makes the repetition ignorable. Challenge wise, go duo or trio through the place.

This is actually exactly the kind of advise I wanted to see, and I'm happy to hear TT isn't useless. I'll try and give everything you mentioned a try, ever since the 2x December I have had my mind set on leveling and cash and it hardly feels like I'm playing a game anymore.
  • Icehart - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    well am not a fan of grinding, i usually do my bhs, cube of fate, base quest & help lower lvl ppl in there BHs/FBs..

but if u love to grind here is a video i found that show you the location of some none elemental mobs for AoE grinding from lvl 47-100 Clicky

Wow that is actually a epic video I think I'm going to need to bookmark it for future reference.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This is actually exactly the kind of advise I wanted to see, and I'm happy to hear TT isn't useless. I'll try and give everything you mentioned a try, ever since the 2x December I have had my mind set on leveling and cash and it hardly feels like I'm playing a game anymore.

I'm of the opinion of when you hit 100, and get your setup gears, the money and etc thing becomes a non issue - and you just play for the fun.

I've got 60m and a ton of raps and cannies just sitting there, and I dont care. It's weird. I haven't hypered a FF run in weeks either.

TBH, it feels kinda good :)
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm of the opinion of when you hit 100, and get your setup gears, the money and etc thing becomes a non issue - and you just play for the fun.

I've got 60m and a ton of raps and cannies just sitting there, and I dont care. It's weird. I haven't hypered a FF run in weeks either.

TBH, it feels kinda good :)

Sure, when you're not competitive. But on a PvP server, it's hard to enjoy PvP without good gear, and hitting 100 means it's time to start striving to get better gear and/or master your class.

Tbh, I think that since you're on a PvP server, if you plan on PvPing, then start practicing. Take a break from grinding every now and then and try dueling friends or taking a step outside West Arch. Seeker is pretty much the most difficult class to be effective with in 1v1 PvP, so it's good to learn your class early on, because the difference between an extremely skilled Seeker and a complete noob Seeker is greater than the difference between TT90 and 2nd cast Nirvana.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2