watwouldudo?

Options
HexOmega - Dreamweaver
HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Wizard
hey, its 6... .7 am and i think its already to late/early to go to sleep or to early so i drop it and write on the forums

soooooo PK, i kinda fail at peekay -

i run around in circles like a chicken, complain and QQ
try attack someone - deal 5% of their HP damage,
run around in circles, AD, IG, die

i release, pop def charms, get 1shot
it might be the laag, it might be the fact that i have no skill, it might be slow brain-reaction-time, but it might be my gear as well

something is wrong with TW too, i crit on a BT (should kill target) but uh oh they still run around herp derp, and i get 1shot for 18k through 16k pdef and a popped def charms b:shutup

so this is what im sitting at:
http://pwcalc.com/5d920af1319949fb
i also have a +7 first-cast lunar nirvana robe. I made it a few days before the first r8 sale *happened*, its bound for some reason, i was probably drunk
- wat to do with that ****? !!

r9 wont happen in like a half year (or more!), i fail so much at merchanting
i even fail at farming so i constantly upgrade the HP of my assasin to not die all the time
here is fail fishie http://pwcalc.com/a3c0f314612f7d20 (yes im noob like that to refine those daggers!)

so main question: how do i acquire skill?
and wtf to do with those genies, always exhaused when a stun pops in

and, why do people spend money on this game to buy 6 r9+12 chars from scratch?
Questions!
Im bored, entertain me!

also HI im using elemental invocation on you cause i cant kill you anyways, it looks so pretty! oh -why u dont like that?
i like potato
Post edited by HexOmega - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What skills do you have on your genie? I never have problems with stuns because of my genie my gear isnt a ll that great but sins/bms on my server cant pk for ****

edit- no problem against your average sin. r9+12 is beyond me
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    if ur planning to get r9, i guess refining those gears up too high might not be worth it, and it seems that u have already refined up the stuff u might keep w/ r9 gears (e.g. helm, cape, neck).

one thing u might look into are getting physical/might rings and refining those up for a large boost in pdef (e.g. sky cover... i think thatz the name), at the cost of mag. atk/def, some would say it is worth the tradeoff
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    assasin and wizard are on the same account,

sometimes i use the +10 lunar ring on wizard to kick in 18kish pdef (fully fully buffed) when i dont need channeling or dph (like moving from one lane to the other in tw)
    b:shocked

what is the new gear i heard about like? migh as well **** rank 9 and wait for that :o
    i like potato
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    it's ok, i get one shot by simple zerk crit headhunts through 11k hp, 14k pdef and 41 def lvl (full buffs) all the time. It might be slightly op, lol. But I'm doing better since I got expel on my PvP genie. It's nice in group PvP and since it's 11 seconds it also helps survive for the duration of a double spark from stealth. The combination with purify pots or using it when you get throatcutted can be pretty unexpected too. It's just not a skill you can use in any situation, sometimes badge is just better. Oh and kite those sins like a coward till their tidal wears off. Most will be too annoyed to go back in stealth and wait for cooldown. especially when you catch them with a sleep + ms right after tidal wore off. I started to be very very defensive against sins lol. I don't even try to seal when tidal is up, unless I have no other choice.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i get killed by everything, -but- bms

uhh yeah

i was so raging at expel in last night tw

it didnt work for me, i didnt use it for a long while, what pvp settings do i need to use when i want it cast on me asap while having someone else as target again?
    i like potato
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Take screen neutral off while having cast buff on self if target is outside squad/faction on.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That's what I found out too. In cube it's the same. Expel does not work with neutral blessings filter on, even if you cast it on yourself there. Kinda dumb lol. Figure it's the same in TW.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Even more annoying when you PK on a regular basis as you just tend to leave it on, and then a sin pop on you in TW and you haven't got bramble...
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I would FaceRoll Keyboard, and if it doesnt work FaceRoll Harder!!

to acquire skill:
    1) get keyboard
    2) roll face on it
    3) repeat

ORRRRR... go pk, die alot, figure out why did you die, what you could have done differently, and if you missed any kill opportunities ';..;'.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I would FaceRoll Keyboard, and if it doesnt work FaceRoll Harder!!

to acquire skill:
    1) get keyboard
    2) roll face on it
    3) repeat

ORRRRR... go pk, die alot, figure out why did you die, what you could have done differently, and if you missed any kill opportunities ';..;'.

uhm, i actually did that
    several times

- what i could have done differently? get rank 9+12 armor?
    i like potato
This discussion has been closed.