Question about gold !

Xshoker - Dreamweaver
Xshoker - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Hi :)
I got a litleproblem ! :X b:pleased

I have gold ! and i want to transfer it to coins :
i saw on the auctioner that 1 gold = 1,500,000 - 1,900,000
but what i need to do to sell gold and get coins !!

I mean there are 2 categories :
sell and buy ! where i need to go to sell it quickly ! cuz i need coins

Tnx for helpers :) b:thanks
cya in game b:bye

Comments

• MomoYukino - Lost City
    MomoYukino - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    First you need to deposit your gold into the AH, look for deposit button and just hit max on both coin and gold, it's fast that way.

Now click the sell tab at top. Check the green column on the right and note the highest price. This is what you'll get if you sell your gold now. Also note the amount of units available for sale, make sure there are enough for the # of gold you want to sell. If there aren't, then you'll have to get the rest from the next lowest price and so on until you sell however many you want.

Also note there is a silver fee to sell gold and a coin fee to buy gold.

Enter the price of the gold from the green column and the number of units available, or however many you want to sell in the spaces on the left and hit confirm, it will ask you if you are sure and read this to make sure you didn't miss a zero. Then hit confirm again and the sale is done.

To see your new coin amount you'll have to hit refresh, then you can withdraw your coin and any gold left over.

Tip: hit refresh often throughout the process to make sure the price you want is still available, as there may be a new higher price or someone else may have bought the gold you were looking at.

If you can wait, you'll make more coin by putting your sale price in the yellow column somewhere. Marketing strategy comes into play here and I won't get into that. Hope this helps. b:thanks
  • Xshoker - Dreamweaver
    Xshoker - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:kiss
  • MomoYukino - Lost City
    MomoYukino - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You're welcome ^^ I had to edit it a few times, forgot some details. Good luck b:victory