Petition for Unreleased Fashion!

Options
Kerona - Sanctuary
Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Suggestion Box
Dear PWI,

You have released several fashion sets in the past but without the accompanying hair that goes with it.

Included in this is:
Scarlet Knot Hairstyle
Gold Fish Hairstyle
(and various male ones I don't care about!)

We would like to see these in the Cash Shop even if the sets themselves never make them in. Also why is Scarlet Knot not in the Cash Shop? It was exceedingly popular in a thread already posted here and seen by an Admin. Do you know how many girls would eagerly buy that or force their SO to buy it for them and the dyes it would require? Almost as much as the Nurse set! (which we will get to)

Now, there are also various unreleased fashion from the past, prior to Genesis expansion. In particular the Darkstar set! Why is this still missing? The Passionate Set, which has a cute hair as well is also nowhere to be seen. Others such as the Spring Warmth, Soccer Heat, and Kitty Sets are not so cute, but still MIA. I'm sure there are plenty of male fashions also missing from the past, but I'm not well versed in dude duds.

Perhaps they have not been released because the mods don't seem to realize what is so attractive about each set. This was suggested by a mod who did not understand what made the Scarlet Knot set different from every other Chinese-esque fashion set. In this situation perhaps you could hold a poll to see which fashion set you are ready to release would be most appreciated and rapidly consumed by us females with fashion problems. Sometimes it's not the set themselves but one or two items in the set that sets girls drooling.

I'm not saying don't continue to catch us up with the Genesis fashion (Nurse Set, set 110 and 112 = LOTS OF MONEY FOR YOU HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE) but please release at least the Darkstar Fashion and some of the unavailable hairs so we may waste our money. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kerona - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dear loving Kerona,

isnt there another pic for the hairstyle you posted? It looks like a 40 year old woman trying to look young.

yours truly,

star
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:sad
    Those are just the ones from ecatomb, lemme dig!

Edit:
    Anorexic Chinese toons for your enjoyment!

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/attachments/month_1006/10063014420501773afbadd96b.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The Passionate set isn't missing... I saw the GM called Sihndra standing in Lost wearing this fash this morning... And I saw the Goldfish hairstyle in a sample-comic made out of screenshots by GM's when they where helding that comic contest... GM's are just trolling us... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:laugh +1
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The Passionate set isn't missing... I saw the GM called Sihndra standing in Lost wearing this fash this morning... And I saw the Goldfish hairstyle in a sample-comic made out of screenshots by GM's when they where helding that comic contest... GM's are just trolling us... b:surrender

GMs so meanypants.
    I saw bearclawrwar in it back in FEBRUARY and got all excited but still, nothing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    GMs so meanypants.
    I saw bearclawrwar in it back in FEBRUARY and got all excited but still, nothing!

Sihndra was also wearing it in black yeah... Didn't realy matched her green mohawk haircut though... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • PurBlanca - Raging Tide
    PurBlanca - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No, no, no more fash b:chuckle
    I have soo many things i should save for... but 1 run over west archo and my savings gone b:laugh for my wardrobe i could already buy herc and still have few milions
    I cant fight this addiction QQ any Anonumous Fashoholics' club here?

...But i would instantly pay gazilions for butt-lenght hairstyle b:victory
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My wardrobe is lacking. I need moar. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    o.o Yes yes yes please. I'd LOVE to see them put in Scarlet Knot and Dark Star sets! They've been in the auction house tabs for AGES and have yet to be released... also please release the goldfish outfit's hair, its really really cute! I've been saving dye up for these particular outfits and as much as I don't like to charge too often, I'd make an exception for those outfits... As well as female set 110 on ecatomb, that one's like a fancier butterfly outfit and I would love to get it. And the nurse outfit is just cute! lol >.>; As for why I like those particular ones, they're classic in their looks, everything about them looks nice.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    PWE, there is a lot of money to be made here. For the love of god, give us girls moar fashion! b:dirty

You don't have to give the boys any more though. They aren't special princesses like us.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I don't like it when GMs in any game show off stuff that players want, that the players will never get..
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I will immediately start playing this game again if PWi releases hoodies, and hipster glasses................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol hoodies ftw, that would be so sick. b:laugh

Sick in a good way for the clueless.

And yes moar fash plox, my double-expanded wardrobe has 3 spaces empty. b:thanks
  • Jazi - Dreamweaver
    Jazi - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes! More fashion please! Specifically Fortune, Dark Star, and Set 111. b:thanks
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Those are just the ones from ecatomb, lemme dig!

Edit:
    Anorexic Chinese toons for your enjoyment!

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/attachments/month_1006/10063014420501773afbadd96b.png

for some untold reason the "your enjoyment" part made me LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hoodies..LMAO. then with the hoodie top, the bottoms could be jeans with giant logos on the pockets. Oh yeah and make the jeans "saggin" so when your character runs the new animation would be a hand holding your crotch so they don't fall down.
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Y U NO ASKING FOR NURSE SET?

Nurse set > All D:!
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Karisu - Raging Tide
    Karisu - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There's a butt load of female fashion that needs to be released. b:surrender

A lot of cute ones too.
    Some remind me of vintage or the 70s.
    Some others remind me of what celebrities or models would wear!<3
    I think there's even quite a few male fashions to be released too. b:cute

Last time I asked when people would think these fashions would be released.
    Main Answer: They have some of them on private servers.

BUT I DON'T WANNA GO TO A PRIVATE SERVER!
    Besides that's not even answering my question b:sad

Also, GMs is there a reason why you can't release these fashion? Some type of issue? Does it effect game patches or glitch? Which I doubt it might glitch because I've seen GMs wear these fashion. Anyway, I would really appreciate an answer to this. It could clear up some answers as to why these AMAZING fashions can't be released. Besides, it is kind of unfair for some GMs to be wearing unreleased fash. b:sad
    I will immediately start playing this game again if PWi releases hoodies, and hipster glasses................

From a FEMALE's point of view... This sounds freaking sexy and awesome! If my boyfriend played this game I would buy him more fashion. b:dirty
    Y U NO ASKING FOR NURSE SET?

Nurse set > All D:!

Sounds cute. It would suit my big boob veno or cute clerics I would see running around arch. :D
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    :cough: bump :cough:

I just think it's a good idea..
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Will no GM respond?

We have 36 yes already~

Assuming all 36 buy maybe 1 piece of fashion at 3-5 gold each that's already 108-180 Dollars for PWI! Much less the ones who will buy it 5 times to get an OK color...... or buy it for multiple alts..... or buy every piece of every set..... or buy it to have in white AND black which they also buy the dye for.... I can go on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mmmmmm Fashion!!!!! *drools*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Been waiting for a few of the sets and hairstyles that haven't been released but we've been getting the uglier ones :<

http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f108.jpg

*wantsobad*
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wish they would release that Dom looking set <.>

anyway, supported!

Can never have too much fash b:cute
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i would like it if the clothes that are already on ecatomb would be released, and at a reasonable price. after all, much of the stuff that is on what is listed as 'PWI" there is old, but we still dont have all of it.

for that matter, why the wait when China comes out with something as relativly minor as clothes could be brought here soon after?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    GMs so meanypants.

Hm so we need to pk bearclaw and hope she drops oo
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If someone mentioned the Scarlet Knot set, it's already ingame... Just not in a way people care to get it.

If you look around on the forums, there's a show off your perfect fashion or w/e thread there. Someone already has this set from one of the "holiday" Nein event things.

I don't like that some fashion is obtainable by events and such, but I guess some of it has to be rare?

+1 to this. Just re-releasing old fashions for cheaper prices isn't making anyone happy... And men should not have more hairstyle options than the ladies. It's just blasphemy! b:angry
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't care that they released a character bound event fashion version of the Scarlet Knot, to me that doesn't even count, it was only for those who participated in the event and a VERY tiny amount of people got it, plus you had to just barely get a reward to even have a chance to get it... >.>; Sorry but I want it in the boutique so I can buy it, have it on my main and alts... and have the hairstyle to match it.
  • Bezdna - Dreamweaver
    Bezdna - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If someone mentioned the Scarlet Knot set, it's already ingame... Just not in a way people care to get it.

If you look around on the forums, there's a show off your perfect fashion or w/e thread there. Someone already has this set from one of the "holiday" Nein event things.

It is, but WITHOUT the hairstyle.
  • KuranKitten - Heavens Tear
    KuranKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    My wardrobe is lacking. I need moar. b:cry
    ^ This b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]