Will annything good come out with the new expension?

Options
2»

Comments

• MomoYukino - Lost City
    MomoYukino - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    They get a skill that steals our coins when we get ganked. b:chuckle

I looked at the new skills and they really do =o

That's messed up! b:laugh
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I looked at the new skills and they really do =o

That's messed up! b:laugh

Oh dear gawd... Good thing I never PK then... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Actually, yes. Lost Empire and Age of Spirits actually added good stuff to the game. Everything since then has been ****.

I just remember when I started playing years ago there was the Age of Spirit expansion just released....good old times when this game was so new and full of surprises.

I won't be able to answer this thread really, but I can give you a question, has anything good ever came from any expansion/update that has really benefited the game properly?

Actually the last expansion was pretty good,not Seekers or Mystic are OP like those Psy and Sins,so they actually added variety in the game without unbalancing stuff as usual.
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I just remember when I started playing years ago there was the Age of Spirit expansion just released....good old times when this game was so new and full of surprises.

Actually the last expansion was pretty good,not Seekers or Mystic are OP like those Psy and Sins,so they actually added variety in the game without unbalancing stuff as usual.

Seeker vortex sklll with bp buff is quite OP ijs.....
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Mystic knockback........... working on pvp, please......
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Mystic knockback........... working on pvp, please......

Lets make a comparision betwen the number of threads that QQ's about Sin being OP or Psy being even more OP with R9 and the number of threads that QQ how OP is Mystic Knockback in PvP or Seeker being able to survive in Vortex against tons of mobs with BP.
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...