Quick question...

Options
Must - Lost City
Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Mystic
If u power lvl a mystic i mean since lvl 1 will you still be able to get all of his pets?

By power lvl i mean take him to frost from lvl 1...
Post edited by Must - Lost City on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes..

NIce thanks.
  • Mysticarella - Lost City
    Mysticarella - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yes and No, you will get the lvl to obtain the summons but you still need to do the quests to get the them, you dont automatically get the summons just by leveling...
  • murkyshadow
    murkyshadow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    umm i wouldnt recommend power lvling a mystic if u havn't had decent experience with one. To me it takes a bit of skill to handle one as in teaching your self when and how to heal properly without complete mana drain for example. it can be quite tricky pve and pvp wise. but by all means lvl dat myst
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    umm i wouldnt recommend power lvling a mystic if u havn't had decent experience with one. To me it takes a bit of skill to handle one as in teaching your self when and how to heal properly without complete mana drain for example. it can be quite tricky pve and pvp wise. but by all means lvl dat myst

I agree with this to a degree. The Mystic is one of the most complex and dynamic if not the most to play. I power leveled, but I also spent time between levelings playing it since I grew fond of the class and understood it was complex.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah, it takes time to learn how to play the char properly. Power-leveling from level one wont teach you how to use the summons plants and spells effectively, or to your best advantage. Even reading how to do it isnt going to help you much when the time comes to actually do it. Only practice makes anything close to perfect.

You could probably power level it from 90 to 100/105 with no issues.

Reminds me of a story I heard about someone showing up on a tennis court with all the best gear and racket - all ready for their first tennis lesson, lol. Everyone expects such a person to be PRO.