1 Big Question !!!!!

Xshoker - Dreamweaver
Xshoker - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Hi. b:pleased
i want to buy clothes set on the boutique !
here's my question :
when i bought it - what is the random color ?
i saw on the boutique that all the sapphire set has a white color : so that is the color that comes when i bought them ? or it can be different colors on all the set ??
i mean it can be like that : ? b:shocked
red suit
green pants
purple shoes
white bracers
and 1 more question : if it says 14 pigments ... i need to buy 14 random or 1 good pigment ?

tnx for piple that can answer me :) b:laugh

b:bye
Post edited by Xshoker - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aquaryah - Sanctuary
    Aquaryah - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yes, it'll all be random colored and yes, if it says 14 pigments, it takes 14 of the same color/type of pigment b:surrender
    Lvl 101 Psy - Aquaryah - Sanctuary (Main)
    Lvl 101 Cleric - Nevarya - Sanctuary (Buff&BB Slave)
    Lvl 86 Sin - Luna - Raging Tides (Retired)
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    EDIT: Aqua types faster.

I am pretty sure when you buy each piece, the colour is random. So you may get 5 different coloured pieces.

As for the pigments, I think it if you needed 14 pigments and wanted the dress to be red. You will need 14 reds. I am not entirely sure about this though. b:surrender
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Each piece of the set will come out completely random, I had a white vampire top, purple pants and blue shoes once. And if you want to dye the pieces, you must have the required number of pigments, random or color specific. So, when you dye, if you want black or something, you'll need 15 for the Sapphire Dress. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xshoker - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    oh...ok - so if im gonna buy this set !!! im gonna spend more than 8.5 gold :XXXXX
    why this all is so stupid ... why they die all the colors in white when its random !!!!!!!
    whyyyyyyyyyyy... so now if i wanna get this all i need to spend like 40 millions for pain all this to white

tnx for help :)
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It is a money making system for PWI.

And I do wish you luck.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Most of the times it's cheaper to buy the wanted colour off other players than dyeing it yourself b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xshoker - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    so :
    they wanna pigments ....
    suit 14 pig'z
    pants 8 pig'z
    shoes 3 pig'z
    bracers 2 pig'z

1 white pigment costs 3,000,000 - 3,500,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so i need 81,000,000 - 94,500,000 to dye all this set to white !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this server makes a lot of money on idiots like us !!!

and if you calculate how much gold you need :

50 gold = 80,000,000 and - 14,500,000 is 9 gold
    +8 gold for the clothes set
    so you need to spend 67 $ from your card to get a nice set !!!!!

wow.... im like math teacher XDD
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Well.. The upside is that we're on a pigment sale. I got my Frosty Top dyed copper after ages of random dying from DQ points. Only cost me 5m as opposed to the 10m it would have a week ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xshoker - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    so...now im in a very big *** !!!!!!! XD

it costs to much for "virtual clothes"....

piple :) tnx for help ! now i know that i should spend money on real life and not on this ..............STUPID boutique !
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol you should have checked the prices of dyes before buying the clothes....fashion its a luxury,if you want luxury,you have to pay a lot of money.

You also did the common newbie's mistake:Buying directly from boutique will always cost you 2,3 or 4 times more.If you want a pure colored fashion,you have to check the Auction House and local Catshops every day hoping to find it to a non excessive price(And yes it takes tons of patience,myself I have 3-4 fashs in my list that are like 6 months old,and still didn't found em).

For example in my server you can except to find white fash that requires 9 dyes to color,for about 10M,if you dye it instead,it would cost 30M+ to buy 9 white dyes,got the point?
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    lol you should have checked the prices of dyes before buying the clothes....fashion its a luxury,if you want luxury,you have to pay a lot of money.

You also did the common newbie's mistake:Buying directly from boutique will always cost you 2,3 or 4 times more.If you want a pure colored fashion,you have to check the Auction House and local Catshops every day hoping to find it to a non excessive price(And yes it takes tons of patience,myself I have 3-4 fashs in my list that are like 6 months old,and still didn't found em).

For example in my server you can except to find white fash that requires 9 dyes to color,for about 10M,if you dye it instead,it would cost 30M+ to buy 9 white dyes,got the point?

Chill out some, dude. It was a little "newbie"ish to do it without knowing, but sometimes the random is half the fun. That's why I usually just use random pigments, maybe something amazing will happen and you'll never know. I've gotten lots of pure black that way. Auctions and Catshops are usually only good if you're after a specific color (which the OP was, but that's not quite my point). You just come off a little.. Harsh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    As always, there's a cheaper, more painstaking way to dying your fashion - you could always just farm DQ drops and use the DQ points to buy random pigments and dye them that way, although then you have an element of luck involved XD

9 times out of 10, you're best off just buying the gold, selling it at the auctioneer, and using the coins to buy the fashion in the colours you like from other players. b:victory

Good luck with your future fashion purchases b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    That's why I said "common" + "newbie" + "mistake"

"Common",because I think that's normal for non-experience people assume that a dye on a pixel game can get so pricey.

"Newbie",everyone has been one once,newbies does make mistakes,I linked the two words purposely because I meant to say that its a mistake caused by unexpirience rather than stupidty(That would have sound harsh).

So yes I weight my words even If English isn't exactly my first language but I didn't intended to sound harsh.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Auralina - Sanctuary
    Auralina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You can get fashion for much cheaper if you look for fashion in auction house or in West Arch catshops, which will already have the color so you can pick what looks decent. Check back the next day if you don't like anything, it can take a little while. Some people even world chat to ask for particular items.

I love fashion, but I won't gamble on color or use pigments, it costs too much for me personally.

p.s. If you absolutely require a certain set of fashion in all white, you might be out of luck.