How you vit barb make moneyzzz?

Options
Must - Lost City
Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Barbarian
This is for all the furballs who didnt restat to claws, so gyus how do you make you pocket bigger?

Just a question cause i got bored of my sin and im going barb all the way and i need to make my nv top, pants and axes..
Post edited by Must - Lost City on

Comments

• Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Go Nirvy with friends? It only takes 1-2 aps to make a run fast. Devour and Extreme Poison/Tangling Mire genie skills are your friend. BH rewards are pretty nice now and its quite easy to get squads as a legit barb. Merching also works wonders, theres a pretty solid guide in the Crafting Nook if youre interested.

My archer is pure bow and he has farmed alot of his own gear. My archer is farming LG stuff atm for his LG NV pants. I just pay the 3mil fee and keep all the mats. I can even sell extras for profit, but it was alot better in 2x.

Ask your faction for a Nirvy run. Find a nice cleric and then form your own NV squad for multi runs. TT mats could be an option, but the prices are basically ***** on my server now after this last 2x. You could also sell FC Heads since a barb should be able to pull most of FC and AoE/**** it. Bosses would be a while, but you could dual client your sin for that if you needed to..
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Make a farming alt to sponser your barb or become a catabarb in a TW faction that pays you. I know alot of barbs that get vit charms for TW then sell the vit charms for profit, making about 10 mil a week.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I was thinking on doing full gvs.... (also will help me to lvl im lvl 100 long long time)

Cant tw due to my time zone, for me tw are at 4 am no way ill stay awake for that...

Besides vana runs anything else for profit? i mean pve wise....
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    join a faction who have base and do trial barb are waay more needed in there then in nv.

and a tip soon nv will die and trial will we where ppl make coin so why start not now when ppl really need barbs.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    two words: cat shop.

A well managed catshop can clear nice profits for a small investment.

If not that, stand outside nirvana and sell keys and buffs for 200K.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Thrillmaster - Dreamweaver
    Thrillmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There are also so many other benefits to make money aswell:

Farming herbs at Tiger Mode:

When u farm high/hell herbs at Lothranis or Momaganon (and everywhere else for good profit to sell) its best to be a barb. Why?
    Good speed and defences are still up:
    Becouse some mobs are dangerously close to the Herbs and try to attack u, But u as a barb can finish them off easily!

Doing Deltas:

Yes.
    If u do Deltas as a VIT barb (means u aint afraid to take good hits) then u can always just pull massive amount of mobs toward AoE dealers and those silly archers who are good at going for distance to attack clerics or wizzys or whoever...lets just say its awesome to be a barb and pull all of them back to AoE range!

Nirvana - aint just for opening as a barb:

1st off im sure there are many awesome factions around who take barbs to Nirvana runs aswell...

Also u can form ALL CLASS nirvy squads - those work well (take a bit longer, but Profit is Nice)

Or u can get to Sin/Bm squads just becouse ur Devour skill and Buffs rock everyones world!

Only thing bad about those things is, that when others get profit about 500k or so(this is example profit, usually its alot more) (from Delta for example) then u get about 300k since ur repair bills are huge!

Bh100s - Nice chance to get that extra kick from Extacy Cards or Excitement Cards! (may be bh100 quest reward)

So to all barbs out there - ALL HOPE FOR US TO MAKE MONEY IS NOT YET GONE!

Cheers!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Thrill is in the hands of its master!b:pleased
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    join a faction who have base and do trial barb are waay more needed in there then in nv.

and a tip soon nv will die and trial will we where ppl make coin so why start not now when ppl really need barbs.

Vanna will not die, got check the new weapons coming the base attack is far more less than vanas , and overall the stats suck pretty hard...
  • Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Rape_ur_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I TT a lot. And lunar. And Nirvana too, but I don't like nirvy much - actually, I hate it, but need the raptures right now for wife's weapon.

Then I play with gold market/catshop/AH. Got myself my full r9 +10, and working on getting myh jades now.

On the death of nirvana, well, it won't die, but it's importance will decrease once reforged r8 becomes more common. Base weapons are not the ones replacing nirvana. The R8 reforged are.
    Only drink by day or night (or somewheres in between)
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Full Lunar (especially in 2x) is decent coin. Especially with so many people realizing how much better LG vana buffs compared to TT (at least on my server).

You can do Vana in 3 pulls with a decent archer EAing you. Maybe a seeker and a wiz/psy. One bm maybe for HF. Honestly, if you stack AoE friends with a barb in a squad you can do PvE things alot faster in some cases than you would with aps.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Cube.

Do cube on your barb, do cube on your sin, and you've easily got 1mil per day right there from the Pages alone. Combine that with some light merchanting, and if you still can't buy it, IMO it isn't worth getting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sell yourself as a "Pocket Barb" or "Pet Barb.... 1mil/hr b:chuckle

Apparently, lots of girls like our Furry Balls and are ready to pay the high price for it! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]