New Years Event Confusion

MaidenChina - Harshlands
MaidenChina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Hey there.

This is my Psychic. She just hit 100 today. (First Psy in Harshlands to hit in 2012, yay!) b:victory

This is my Psychic participating in event yesterday! 4th place! Not bad for a free to play fishy with no 99 gear!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-01-0101-26-35.jpg

This is my Psychic participating in event today.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-01-0201-20-01.jpg

Pardon my spanish, but what the hell.
Damage log clearly shows, I participated in the event. My name's on the list, so I took the quest properly--speaking to the NPC twice, and smacking around the Nien Minions, Captain, and Nien Beast itself. Still, I got no contribution.

And the other players (not just the psychics I took a picture of) with 0 contribution also received nothing. Some of them also participated in the event the night before.
You're allowed to take it several days in a row. I know this because I participated in the event on December 30th. (Thanks to Catalyst, I got nothing. Thanks...loosers.)

I'd love to know, is anybody else experiencing this? I asked others to check the rankings, and they saw the same thing I'm showing you. Exactly what on earth is going on? Why is it I can participate in the event...and not get credit?
Post edited by MaidenChina - Harshlands on

Comments

• OsoGreen - Harshlands
    OsoGreen - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Nope. Same thing happened to my BM today. idk what happened.

(btw, congrats on 100 Born. if you need Nirvy lemme know-) --> XxZakoXx
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hey there.

This is my Psychic. She just hit 100 today. (First Psy in Harshlands to hit in 2012, yay!) b:victory

This is my Psychic participating in event yesterday! 4th place! Not bad for a free to play fishy with no 99 gear!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-01-0101-26-35.jpg

This is my Psychic participating in event today.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-01-0201-20-01.jpg

Pardon my spanish, but what the hell.
    Damage log clearly shows, I participated in the event. My name's on the list, so I took the quest properly--speaking to the NPC twice, and smacking around the Nien Minions, Captain, and Nien Beast itself. Still, I got no contribution.

And the other players (not just the psychics I took a picture of) with 0 contribution also received nothing. Some of them also participated in the event the night before.
    You're allowed to take it several days in a row. I know this because I participated in the event on December 30th. (Thanks to Catalyst, I got nothing. Thanks...loosers.)

I'd love to know, is anybody else experiencing this? I asked others to check the rankings, and they saw the same thing I'm showing you. Exactly what on earth is going on? Why is it I can participate in the event...and not get credit?

jajajajjaajajajjaajajajajajajajajaj

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    S0 pwiQQ=Aste's tr0lling acc0unt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • MaidenChina - Harshlands
    MaidenChina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Nope. Same thing happened to my BM today. idk what happened.

(btw, congrats on 100 Born. if you need Nirvy lemme know-) --> XxZakoXx

lol, how'd you know it was me? b:surrender
    It's because I'm purple, isn't it? >.>;

ty for the offer though Zako, I'll let you know when I have some spare time. b:thanks

Nobody has any light to shed on the subject? Is this happening on just our server, or just today, or what? I can't be the only one who didn't get any contribution for the event; several other people who I saw killing mobs outside west gate with me were also left with no points.

EDIT: turns out I talked to one of the seekers on that board with nothing. They're having the same issue I am. Anybody feel like clearing this up?
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Someone was QQing on Sanc last night that they participated in the event and didn't get any rewards even though he/she had the minimum contribution points. Oh well, glad I didn't waste my time on that event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I had TW at the same time as event. So guess what? I didn't get to do it at all anyway. >_>

I have to work tonight, so not gonna be able to participate again, either.

Useless event yet again.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level