as per ChaoticShelly's request, a new post

Options
SkogDyr - Lost City
SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Moving on please, moving on... Stay on topic and choose a title according to the guidelines.

Honoring your request...

KrittyCat wrote: »
If you notice, sexual preference is one of the things that is not permitted in a forum title. Whether your name is fine or not is truly not the issue here, I was merely trying to lighten the mood. The rules for this are that sexual preference is not to be included in the title, and homosexuality (in whatever language you translate it to) is a sexual preference.

I hate nobody and nothing.

EDIT: Except for toe jam.

FFS, it's 2012 and PWE needs to get with it.
I understand that China won't allow a lot of things and PWE cannot change it.

What I don't understand is the double standards.

We will allow people to call each other n*gger, j*w and f*ggot in WC and forums but Kweer cannot use a title that expresses his sexuality. Nice, real nice.
So what bible-thumping x-tain decided to play morality police?

and before you say no one uses terms like that in forum (mods), use search or better yet...
its my money i work for a living and i didnt pay before but then tideborn come and interval become such a big factor you can not get into anything without it.

so i said *** it get best armor and what do i get ppl ragging i cash shop while its them who do not invite me to grind and farm.

you guys rage about the gold prices and yet you yourself screwed balance with ur new f2p style.so yes its your and everyone foult who have aps who made this cos as you can earn more coin so does gold prices get higher as f2p have more coin then they used to.

but dont worry i put the nerd bm on kos i also gona get gold to get claw and farm and max my gear asp and laugh and hunt him like a pigg unless he alredy quited again.

and i just looked at gold prices very nice.

but be have to yet reach minimum 2 miljion price so keep at it ******s.

i hate being aps barb but if that is how i can be to farm and max my gear combined with my gold asp its what ill aim for i so whatever it takes to max my r9 gear and kill a dumb bm.

LALALALALALALALALA this year is mine to shine

Any explanations as to your methods of screening?
b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SkogDyr - Lost City on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I apologize for the miss. Nobody should be mocked for their lifestyle, for any reason. To be honest, though, that wasn't directed at a specific lifestyle. That was directed at a group of people who that player believes messes with the gold prices.

All the same, it should have been censored, and we, as a group, apologize that it wasn't caught.

Thank you for pointing it out, though.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    We will allow people to call each other n*gger, j*w and f*ggot in WC and forums

Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It's amazing how much a simple vbulletin feature that has existed for at least a decade is getting so much controversy because they've just decided to allow you to use it here.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Excuse me but I don't get how calling someone a Jew its considered an insult.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am curious: what was the exact requested title?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Excuse me but I don't get how calling someone a Jew its considered an insult.

When intended as a slur, calling someone a Jew implies that they are stingy and/or greedy.

It can also be used as a verb, i.e. "I got jewed" = "I got ripped off".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I als0 find this quite hilari0us. H0w calling s0me0ne racist names in games is 100% 0k, but the minute it is 0n f0rums it is s0me h0w a n0 n0. PWI's standards are the best :D?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ironic, seeing how this game is, or used to be, based in california, where I do believe this is against their laws now (discriminating against sexuality, prefrences, or gender).

Perhaps they moved to Texas to get around that law?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm Christian. We can't discuss religion on the forum.
    You don't see me raging cus I can't spread the word of the Bible around this forum, do you?

This is a GAME forum. There's no need to bring your real life prefrences into it, and it's not like the mods can keep an eye on EVERY post in EVERY thread. So Kweer happened to get his post seen by a mod and was told it was against the rules. Big deal.
    Anyway, showing us a troll post getting over looked isn't much of anything.. There's so much nonsense trolling-complaints on these forums nowadays that really no one even reads them...

And we all know that there's really no moderation on the game itself unless a good hearted person goes and reports them, so comparing the forum moderation to game moderation is like comparing apples and oranges. Unless you guys forgot that Kritty and the like DON'T moderate the gamechats?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The policing of WC needs GMs to be ingame. Impossible for PWE obviously. Easier to just hire 4 or 5 voluntary staff who can police the forums, least then there's a 1/2 assed job done.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll just be the atheist dude who starts a massive logic vs faith flame war. b:laugh

But seriously, i think you guys need to calm down a bit. Mods aren't perfect and they're bound to miss out on something even if this forum isn't that active.

Policing in-game chat is harder than policing the forums, because in-game chat disappears in two seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll just be the atheist dude who starts a massive logic vs faith flame war. b:laugh

But seriously, i think you guys need to calm down a bit. Mods aren't perfect and they're bound to miss out on something even if this forum isn't that active.

Policing in-game chat is harder than policing the forums, because in-game chat disappears in two seconds.
    jajajajajajajajjaajajajja you make me laugh b:byeb:byeb:bye

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Didnt they ban players using WC for vulgar and nasty remarks like 2 years ago? I remember it was an insta-ban if you mentioned a MMO starting with A and ending with N in WC.

Now you can say horrific and disgusting things in WC and pretty much get away with it.

Watch as I am recommended to SS and submit a ticket the next time I see it in WC.

GMs, seriously just hire some new people, or even the mods, I serious don't understand why you guys volunteer for this and mod a forum full of negativity. I just don't, my opinion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Shika_No_Ken - Raging Tide
    Shika_No_Ken - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm Christian. We can't discuss religion on the forum.
    You don't see me raging cus I can't spread the word of the Bible around this forum, do you?

This is true. Don't speak against things here. Your opinion doesn't matter if its not what the majority thinks. If you don't want to be hated, then you have to shut up. Its how the world is. No morals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    First of all, I never requested a new post to be made about a topic the forum guidelines don't allow to be posted about. Second, you can easily contact the mods via PMs to express your concerns and point out posts like the one you referred to.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.