farming with veno

ShadowSephy - Dreamweaver
ShadowSephy - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
hello all, i have a question. is it possible for a veno with lvl100 glacial walker to solo TT squad mode? if so, what TT worth soloing? please help b:pleasedb:thanks
Post edited by ShadowSephy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think with a Glacial Walker you can solo pretty much any TT mode by lvl100. Just make sure you have a decent amount of channeling and decent gear (and potions of course) for AOEs that some bosses have. Also some genie with a few debuffs/attacks to help if you get stuck with healing only.

As for what TTs are worth soloing.. well, TT solo mode doesn't have much to offer even more so ever since fairy boxes have been removed. However, search the database and check on what mats/which bosses there is in each TT. The most profitable would be the mats people want the most (for tt80 gold, tt90 etc.).

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think he meant squad mode
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oops b:chuckle my bad sorry.

When it comes to squad mode, with a Glacial Walker..well I think you can only go as far as soloing bosses up to 1-2 (or 1-3, depends on gear/channelling) and 2-1 /2-2 and that of course not including all of them.

I'd say just take your pots, a few ressurection scrolls and try out yourself. This is what I did before getting a Hercules but even after that, I just went on and tried the impossible to find my limits.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★