• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If you ignore soul infect and consider 4% crit a 4% increase in dps, then Striking Dragons beats Regicide by a very small margin. But Since soul infect CAN proc on a lot of bosses, and you'll most likely want to upgrade it to G15, then Regicide is definitely best. Also if you get R8 recast you don't even need int on your weapon for 5 aps, so this brings the list to

Warsoul>R8 recast with 25 attack level>G15 with 20 attack level>R8>G15>G13>TT100

Question, I was looking at R8 recast on PW database and it says it would add 10-25 attack levels, can anyone verify this? By my calculations If that was true it wouldn't overtake G15 +20 AL until at least +18 AL.

Also on the note of impossible fantasy builds... fixed. http://pwcalc.com/ec94ec27da7faee2 A sword bm that's actually useful XD
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If you ignore soul infect and consider 4% crit a 4% increase in dps, then Striking Dragons beats Regicide by a very small margin. But Since soul infect CAN proc on a lot of bosses, and you'll most likely want to upgrade it to G15, then Regicide is definitely best. Also if you get R8 recast you don't even need int on your weapon for 5 aps, so this brings the list to

Warsoul>R8 recast with 25 attack level>G15 with 20 attack level>R8>G15>G13>TT100

Question, I was looking at R8 recast on PW database and it says it would add 10-25 attack levels, can anyone verify this? By my calculations If that was true it wouldn't overtake G15 +20 AL until at least +18 AL.

Also on the note of impossible fantasy builds... fixed. http://pwcalc.com/ec94ec27da7faee2 A sword bm that's actually useful XD

I agree with your summation but 4% more crit doesn't equal a 4% increase in overall damage. For instance if you already have 25% crit than going to 29% crit would only be a 3.2% increase in dmg.

And yes, it is 10-25 attack levels and can land at 10,11,12,13...24,25 attack levels. You then can "hone" your weapon at the third forge which doesn't reroll the adds, just their values.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2012

that's not completly correct... Warsoul> R8 recast with 25 attack levels approximately = g15 claws with 20 attack levels and a +100 physical attack> another g15 claw with revenge proc> r8> g13> TT100 xD

proof
    g15 -- http://pwcalc.com/648babe2ccc89162
    r8 recast -- http://pwcalc.com/2603c069e4bd62f4 (add 25 attack lvls)
    r8 -- http://pwcalc.com/2603c069e4bd62f4 (without attack lvls they are almost the same as r8 recast =O)

erm im not sure where to put the g15 fists tbh....
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I really wanted berserk peak of clouds this thread sucks for giving me helpful information =[
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
    edited February 2012
    Berserk proc sucks for a demon bm, unless u get double -int with it (u still will need to do something about amp). For a sage bm it works fine and the amp is reduced by the sage spark as well. So unless ur a sage bm i dont recommend u to get berserk proc fists.

berserk cancels demon spark <-- confirmed

A wise decision would be 20 attack levels on those fists b:dirty. This is great in both pvp and pve. I dunno how good berserk is in pvp but, i dont think any normal person can handle the amp from berserk. Ur a subject to a 1 shot from almost anyone in this age of r9s.

Someone who owns a berserk fist tell us how good or bad it is. b:bye
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Your argument is pointless.. R8 recast can theoretically have +25 attack levels and +180 attack.. I made my list for the sake of simplicity, adding in every single theoretical addon would be too messy.

And yeah no one's mentioning G15 fists with berserk because berserk is suicide, sage spark bm with int and berserk is the only way I could ever see it being useful, but it would still be worthless in pvp.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    How much extra damage do you give and take during berserk's proc? I really want peak of clouds to be my end game aps wep so what stats do I want on them? Demon bm.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
    edited February 2012
    How much extra damage do you give and take during berserk's proc? I really want peak of clouds to be my end game aps wep so what stats do I want on them? Demon bm.

peak of clouds is cool, jsut dont get berserk proc.
    - Get 4%crit or 20 attack levels as unique add on
    - -0.05 int
    - +130/+106 physical attack
    then again stats like str, vit, or attack/defense lvls are nice as well.

about berserk im not exactly sure what the amp % is but from this statement i come to a conclusion that its 100% gear defense.

"Has a chance to make the wielder go berserk, increasing physical attack and attack rate along with damage taken." --- "Physical attack increased by 100% weapon attack for 10 seconds."

if weapon damage is increased by 100%, the defense could be reduced by a 100% armour defense as well. So its like a hf i guess. (somebody correct me if im wrong b:surrender)
    edited February 2012
    Your argument is pointless.. R8 recast can theoretically have +25 attack levels and +180 attack.. I made my list for the sake of simplicity, adding in every single theoretical addon would be too messy.

And yeah no one's mentioning G15 fists with berserk because berserk is suicide, sage spark bm with int and berserk is the only way I could ever see it being useful, but it would still be worthless in pvp.

lol sorry. My main point was putting g15s above r8 normal fists b:laugh
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Berserk was either 25% or 50% increase in damage taken. Pretty sure it wasn't something ridiculously high so my bet is on 25%.
  • OJake - Raging Tide
    OJake - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    its all about Windpours ijs b:laugh
    i myself would love to get a smexy pair of Dance of Goddess someday b:victory
  • z16131
    z16131 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    berserk is 100% patk buff 50% dmg taken debuff. 20 atk lvl .10 g15 claws >>fists pvp :x