Clerics vs All Other Classes

Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary
Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Cleric
I wanna know what strategy clerics should use against every other class in duels or pk, because i really suck at PvP b:laugh
Thanks for reading
Post edited by Spirit_Healr - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    my friend says the trick is to continue PKing D: theres no magic strat to kill all since your not against a NPC.

i guess its something like drawing. To really get better u just gotta keep on practicing over and over and watching pple? D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MissxCleric - Sanctuary
    MissxCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I wanna know what strategy clerics should use against every other class in duels or pk, because i really suck at PvP b:laugh
    Thanks for reading

I'm not really into PvP and all that stuff, but I think you should always start with the stun seal (forgot it's name). I think you should have it maxed for PvP. Then it depends which class it is, is it a physical or magic class? Because Clerics got the pro that they both have Phys and Mag attacks. I think at Phys classes you should use Wield Thunder or Tempest (when you got 2 sparks) and at Mag classes Plume Shot, but as I said, I am not a PvP expert. ;p
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The issue is that virtually every other class uses some sort of anti-stun or hits you with a control skill before you can get yours off. That's why practice is important. There are basic things to remember: HA/LA should be hit with magic attacks and AA should be hit with physical attacks. (Magic for LA because archers and sins rarely, if ever, carry mag ornaments or any type of mdef gear at all).

Other than that, the rest is practice. There is no real hard strategy other than learning how to kite effectively and using your preservation skills correctly (79 skills, shell, and heals) and at the right times.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Clerics are essentially magic sins without the anti-stun. Same combo every time in a 1v1, but they fall apart in group PVP unless they're playing support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Get the 100 skill and use it when they try anti-stun on you. Muahaha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Get the 100 skill and use it when they try anti-stun on you. Muahaha.

OP is lv 75+ . You can't expect all the cleric to be celestial sage/demon and have lv100 skills . Being realistic is to use all skills properly not only the lv100 one .
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Plume Shell is your friend. As is Guardian Light (79 skill) and Wings of Protection (also 79).

Aside from that clerics don't have many attacks. Sleep is quite helpful and your other debuffs do not wake the opponent. Stack them. Sleep, Magic debuff, freeze, run back if opponent is melee and then 3 spark --> Cloud Eruption/White Tea and Tempest, Cyclone if opponent isn't dead. Thats honestly my best advice.

If they antistun, kite your face off. Thats what I do.

PvP is definitely experiential and you become better over time.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye