Forbidden Pillar Questions

Options
MermaidMan - Dreamweaver
MermaidMan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok, so I'm in a squad of 4, doing TT 1-1. We chose squad mode when we started the TT, followed by Chronol difficulty, High boss number, and mid mob number (mid was the only option available) We destroyed Chin, Lord of Percussion, Vipent, and that Soulbanisher guy. But even so, the forbidden pillar was still there blocking our way forward at the end after Percussion. Why is it still there? Is there something we're doing wrong? Does it have to be done in a harder difficulty? Because the pillar itself DOES say "Chronol or Dimensic level". Do we need more Ultimate Substances? Is there even anything PAST it?

I checked many of the threads that were here and didn't find an answer to this, so whoever could answer this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)
Post edited by MermaidMan - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok, so I'm in a squad of 4, doing TT 1-1. We chose squad mode when we started the TT, followed by Chronol difficulty, High boss number, and mid mob number (mid was the only option available) We destroyed Chin, Lord of Percussion, Vipent, and that Soulbanisher guy. But even so, the forbidden pillar was still there blocking our way forward at the end after Percussion. Why is it still there? Is there something we're doing wrong? Does it have to be done in a harder difficulty? Because the pillar itself DOES say "Chronol or Dimensic level". Do we need more Ultimate Substances? Is there even anything PAST it?

I checked many of the threads that were here and didn't find an answer to this, so whoever could answer this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

If I'm not mistaken, there is a TT guide in the Beginner's Guide section. You might want to try that?b:surrender
  • Naitsirhc - Dreamweaver
    Naitsirhc - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken, there is a TT guide in the Beginner's Guide section. You might want to try that?b:surrender

I did, read through the whole thing. Didn't answer my question about the Forbidden Pillar though. In fact, doesn't mention the Forbidden Pillar at all.
  • Eariala - Sanctuary
    Eariala - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that forbidden pillar is just the end of TT1-1, it's gone in 1-2 and 1-3, where some of the bosses have moved to their normal places too
    (same things in TT2-1 and TT3-1)
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I did, read through the whole thing. Didn't answer my question about the Forbidden Pillar though. In fact, doesn't mention the Forbidden Pillar at all.

I was more referring to if it mentioned more bosses for TT1-1.b:chuckle

Anyway, I believe what Eirala said is true - the pillar marks the end of TT1-1. It's likely that the description is incorrect, in which case you should take a screenshot and submit a ticket about it.

Thanks!b:thanks