Heaven's Tear

luzimo#0892
luzimo#0892 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Is this server down? No matter what account I try to login to it comes up saying "Unable to connect to server." Ive tried restarting my computer etc but to no avail. Ive even tried other servers but they all say the same thing, Help?
Post edited by luzimo#0892 on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine is currently having issues with the server as well, but he's also having issue with his internet to begin with. Could you give more information, like screenshot of the server list? did you check that your firewall has permissions set for PWI? Did you run a Ping test?
  • luzimo#0892
    luzimo#0892 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My firewall/antivirus allow PWI to use the internet etc, How do I run a Ping test?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It could be your IP having some troubles, happened to me before, just have to wait it off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If you get a result like this, then you know your connection to the world is good.

53425561.png

Still, there could be a bottleneck somewhere that is slowing you down. Check with Pingtest as Shelly suggested, and get some info from the forum link she gave you.

Tracing down issues such as this can be a real PITA but it usually can be solved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Join the club....i've had that problem all week, ...my game says all the west coast servers are dead. my son and i have worked all week trying to solve this, and i can only think that i've been IP banned, because no one in my family can get on either.b:cry

zanaphor wrote: »
    Is this server down? No matter what account I try to login to it comes up saying "Unable to connect to server." Ive tried restarting my computer etc but to no avail. Ive even tried other servers but they all say the same thing, Help?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart