New assassin

Blueblade__ - Archosaur
Blueblade__ - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Assassin
ok guys i was goofin around with the pwi calculator the other day and found sth thats totally wicked. tell me if this is good or just a miscalculation

http://pwcalc.com/c8fbeb001fc60689 < http://pwcalc.com/a0ac477148baca43

tell me what ya think
Post edited by Blueblade__ - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I... don't know what you're trying to get at?
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2011

possibly nowhere .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    chill of the deep w/5aps?
  • Blueblade__ - Archosaur
    Blueblade__ - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2011

oook........

i dont think u guys got what i was showing u guys

the sin i made with the Dags is an average day to day to engame sin (let his name be dag)
    the sin i made with the fist is sth i made up on my own. (let his name be fist)

ok dag has 5 aps with dem spark and has phys atk of 20910-23974 and phys def of 6754
    and a atk lvl of 35 (meaning 35% more atk )

oh and i mistakenly gave sage deagger devo to a dem sooooo ahhh yeaah
    so the base atk is lower then above .

so his base normal phys atk (after buffs ofc) with atk lvl will be 28228 and 5 aps

on the other hand fist has 5 aps with dem spark AND dem chill of the deep and has phys atk of 17424-19263 and phys def of 7635 and his atk lvl is 65

so after atk lvl bonus his phys atk (after buffs) will be 28750 with 5 aps

AND fist has more phys def then dag.

so pls tell me if im just wrong somewhere or it reallly makes sense b:bye
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    With Demon dagger mastery *Dag* has 37% crit chance.

Fist has 26%

that is enough for me to claim that fists suck

http://pwcalc.com/0980077884afc163

36% crit , 65 attack lvls , More attack , and Daggers , and no horrible STR . PKs as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • killersarequiet9
    killersarequiet9 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well to begin with the dagger sin was put together poorly... Too much strength IJS. 110 base is ugly for a dagger sin when the most you need for ANY gear is 104... And that 104 CAN be accomplished with gear.

Also the lunar cape you have is the wrong lunar cape. Trophy cape is IMO better than the farmed one because of other ads, more str on cape = less statted into str = more statted to dex.

I just want to point out that BMs get fist/claw mastery skill, but I NEVER see BMs holding aggro with them, even +12 fist BMs don't hold aggro from +10 sins...

You know why?

Crit rate.
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thats not actually true, My bm has had many +10 g13 dagger sins attempt to take her spot in coa an they always fail. I'm geussing if one comes along that is all sharded with dot then possibly they won't, but so far ...+12 claws with revenge +19 str and int at 5.0 seem to hold out. Idk, could even be that im superior buffed, but still its funny to see the sins suprise.

I dont disagree, sins should use daggers.
  • killersarequiet9
    killersarequiet9 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thats not actually true, My bm has had many +10 g13 dagger sins attempt to take her spot in coa an they always fail. I'm geussing if one comes along that is all sharded with dot then possibly they won't, but so far ...+12 claws with revenge +19 str and int at 5.0 seem to hold out. Idk, could even be that im superior buffed, but still its funny to see the sins suprise.

I dont disagree, sins should use daggers.
    Hm. IDK xD Maybe the sins on DW suck, or maybe you/your claws are better than the BMs on RT xD
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well to begin with the dagger sin was put together poorly... Too much strength IJS. 110 base is ugly for a dagger sin when the most you need for ANY gear is 104... And that 104 CAN be accomplished with gear.

Also the lunar cape you have is the wrong lunar cape. Trophy cape is IMO better than the farmed one because of other ads, more str on cape = less statted into str = more statted to dex.

I just want to point out that BMs get fist/claw mastery skill, but I NEVER see BMs holding aggro with them, even +12 fist BMs don't hold aggro from +10 sins...

You know why?

Crit rate.

Crit rate and the higher base dmg of daggers, and a BM will have ~380 str as a dmg multiplier but a sin will have ~500 dex. But what +10 daggers are we talking about? My +10 G15 BM holds aggro from +10 G13 sins because G13 daggers have such poor dph. Rank 8 sins are harder to hold aggro against but still possible. I can hold aggro off some G15 sins, too, when I use bane (+25% crit rate for 30 seconds) but then face cooldown. The real question is why try to hold aggro off them when BMs should be amping them with HF and GS.

And to the OP, I still hold that fists are only useful for sage sins. Yes, demon sins get less of an aps reduction on their Chill but demon sins are still better going off daggers. Sage sins can hit 5.0 base with fists (no Chill) have about the same dmg because of the aps increase as at 4.0 G13 or 2.86 rank sin, and be permasparking with their sage spark.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory