Available Quest List

Options
vyomni
vyomni Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi,

I completed quests till level 20 and after that I just went on grinding and not doing any quest.

Now at Lvl 50+ when I want to go back to questing, and I check the available quest list in the Quest tab, the highest lvl quest listed is for around lvl 40. The available quest list has all the quest from lvl 20 to lvl 40 but not beyond that.

Is there any way, I can delete quests from the available quest list? (I suspect that there is a limit on no of quests to be shown, and coz its already full..it's not showing the newer quests)

If not, then is there anyway to update the "available quest list" for my current level.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Post edited by vyomni on

Comments

• ElizabethF - Dreamweaver
    ElizabethF - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No, there is no way of deleting your Available Quests log. In order for them to no longer be in there, they have to be completed. So I suggest you start questing.
  • boosteradrias
    boosteradrias Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You can't deleted you're available quests but if you're looking for a quest that you can't see in your list, just clic on the encyclopedia next to your mini map, then clic on Rookie Guide, and when you clic on "Quest Detail" you can see all the quests that are available to you, hope that helped.