Sad veno is Sad

LishaLove - Archosaur
LishaLove - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Well I finally hit level 50, And I go to open my chest ! What do I get. Nothing, It dosen't open, requires me to have an item..Worth 5 gold?

I don't see how this is even the slightest bit...Fair? If one were to buy this item from other players I'm guessing its worth 10m Give or take, How the hell was I supposed to make 10m alone just to open this chest at level 50? I'm confused and saddened :(

On a side note. Merry Christmas Everyone b:pleased
Post edited by LishaLove - Archosaur on

Comments

• Red_pearl - Heavens Tear
    Red_pearl - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    u dont need to open it.

5 * -Gold price at ur server- is not worth the content of the box...
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yea. Actually it does not worth to open.

You can always try to find the legendary mold or weapon made called Wheel of Fate glaive, this gonna be a better and cheaper choice for you level.

☆Wheel of Fate
    LV. 7
    Attack Speed 1.25
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 208-281
    Magical attack 333-499
    Str required 26
    Int required 129
    Level Required: 43

Magic Attack +35
    Channelling -3%
    Vitality +6~7
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • LishaLove - Archosaur
    LishaLove - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yea. Actually it does not worth to open.

You can always try to find the legendary mold or weapon made called Wheel of Fate glaive, this gonna be a better and cheaper choice for you level.

☆Wheel of Fate
    LV. 7
    Attack Speed 1.25
    Attack Range 3
    Physical attack 208-281
    Magical attack 333-499
    Str required 26
    Int required 129
    Level Required: 43

Magic Attack +35
    Channelling -3%
    Vitality +6~7

Thanks for the info, I never considered molds. Nor do I have the skill for them :(
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info, I never considered molds. Nor do I have the skill for them :(

You don't need to manufacture those if you don't have craft skills. You can always use a tele to wc to try to buy it, check the weapon in the AH. Or in the last case if you get the mold you can ask someone with the craft skills to manufacture it for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Most of the armor/weapons that is and will be easily accessible to you are made with Molds. TT Armor is decent but not worth the cost until TT80-90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    If you were to get the mold, I would be willing to make it for you if you was on the same server as me.

I wish you sucess in getting it.
    Merry Christmas!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    OP, everyone whos been around a while likely has dumped that chest or, like me, I have one for each char (so thats about 15 haha) sitting in my inventories, and I'm waiting for the miracle 'free gold pickaxe' promotion which will never happen.....

Sounds like you got to 50 without exploring a few essential things.

You really need to explore the Auction House. Under the category 'weapon' you open that and go to the bottom to 'elite' and open that. Don't rush in and buy things. On page one you might find a weapon selling for 3million and on another page the same weapon might go for 500k. Look, explore and get to know what things are really worth.

The players who are selling in there determine the price. So by knowing what you want and continually checking the AH, you will eventually get it for a good price when someone just wants to offload without trying for an exhorbitant price.

As a veno, you shouldn't really have any need to buy mold, tt or any other expensive gear for a while. Make sure your pet (Walker, Sawfly I imagine/hope) are at your level and that your pet heal is at the top level and you will get through your quests without any trouble.

Keep in mind, that whatever good gear you choose to buy, if you get it at a good price, you should be able to resell when its too old, and hardly lose any money.

Couple things:
    explore www.pwdatabase.com (check the usa flag in top right corner)
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Main_Page
    http://www.ecatomb.net/
    and these forums of course

And lastly now that you hit 50, go to the Elder of Thousand Streams - he has a 'hidden' quest which will give you 100k coin and 100k xp points - this quest won't come up anywhere on your quest list.

edit - one more thing. In case you dont know, you never need to feed your pets if you have a tomb. The cheapest is the Christmas Tomb but will still got for 600k to a mill (It comes from the level 80 chest believe it or not, so there arent many around) - except if your pet dies then you will need to feed it once)
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yeah the chest is garbage,back when they came out it was epic..now just stank and a waste of 5 gold orwhen hammer goes on sale 2.50 gold.I have like 5 or 6 lvl 50 boxes i havent opened and those toons are 101's lol.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The Wheel of Fate mold drop from trioc might be expensive on auction , even with 2x drops event going on.
    I suggest you to check every day for DIVINE QUESTS (blue or purple) which rewards you with an item called Divine order i think.Collect the items and when you have the required amount you can craft the mold even without aditional mats.
    But there is a rare chance to get purple or blue quests which give you this item so you need patience and check everyday.Even if you are busy or you dont wanna do white quests you can trash them.Take white quests and trash them, let the npc to roll again for the next day.
    To craft your weapon drag and drop the items on the npc popup menu over the item icon.
    This weapon is bounded you cant trade it but you can upgrade as a normal weapon.I dont know if can be decomposed.
    I have that 50 lvl stash too not opened ,some ppl say it worh it for the xmas blessing but the blessing it worth 800k on market and the hammer is much more expensive ..im thinking to delete or sell that box , im tired to keep a slot busy in bank lol..
    b:bye g luck, merry christmas.

Edit : btw from my experience to checking divine quests there is a very high chance to get quests with rewards when you reach a x0 lvl.. 30,40,50,60,70.. or a bit high when you get a new normal lvl , lets say 54.
    If you are interested here is the Divine quests(library quests) list with the chances,rewards,bosses required
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/library
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory