Mystic Tome: Which one better

Options
BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Assassin
OK Guys. I decided to restart with a sin from scratch...but since i have some money i would like to get a mystic tome....well i could afford a lvl 3 on.
I had a Hp recovery one before and it was quite nice....since it also worked during combat.. plus bloodpaint....well i liked it
but now i am not sure if it is really worth it. I mean you could get better recovery rate through bp if you are having more dex.
So what do you thing.
Should i get +9 Hp Recovery or +15 Dex?
Considering Bloodpaint.

And i would like to know what assassins gain per point of vit and dex...i want to get my base vit up but i don't know where to stop so it won't hurt my dmg that much.
everyone has a different opinion

Thx for every help i can get.
Oh and don't start with: search the forum....i did and i wouldn't be posting here if i were satisfied with the answers^^
Post edited by BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    +15 Dex. Did you really just ask that question...
    <3 b:cute
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    My Assassin has a base Vitality of 19 at level 61. I figure 20 Vitality is about the cap for an Assassin's Vitality score PERIOD. And this of course assumes that said Assassin is so insecure about their ability to survive off of their high damage, blood paint, and other factors that they feel they need the extra HP granted by a boost in Vitality. I only boosted my Vitality as such because I have no idea whether I will be able to afford the high level refines at end game or not.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    OK Guys. I decided to restart with a sin from scratch...but since i have some money i would like to get a mystic tome....well i could afford a lvl 3 on.
    I had a Hp recovery one before and it was quite nice....since it also worked during combat.. plus bloodpaint....well i liked it
    but now i am not sure if it is really worth it. I mean you could get better recovery rate through bp if you are having more dex.
    So what do you thing.
    Should i get +9 Hp Recovery or +15 Dex?
    Considering Bloodpaint.

And i would like to know what assassins gain per point of vit and dex...i want to get my base vit up but i don't know where to stop so it won't hurt my dmg that much.
    everyone has a different opinion

Thx for every help i can get.
    Oh and don't start with: search the forum....i did and i wouldn't be posting here if i were satisfied with the answers^^

Did you really do this twice in one week????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_