I had a mini-christmas event.

WaterBomber - Archosaur
WaterBomber - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I logged my main, a 101 sin.

I gave away everything that wasen't bound.

I only got one present , one merry christmas, and two thankyous.

I love the PWI Playerbase.

b:thanks

Merry X-Mas to all.
Post edited by WaterBomber - Archosaur on

Comments

• pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Merry X-Mas to all.

b:laugh typical pb, happy xmas

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Happy Christmas to you nontheless, hun !b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:surrender

The joy is supposed to be in the act of giving itself, not getting something/a thank you in return.

but yeah, people are jerks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaterBomber - Archosaur
    WaterBomber - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The joy is supposed to be in the act of giving itself, not getting something/a thank you in return.

I was pointing out how much people didn't appreciate getting gifts.
  • Kalirin - Sanctuary
    Kalirin - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Really doesnt suprise me its so sad that most people will just take take take and not even bother to say TY. I miss the days when PW was about helping each other being kind and respectful not just take what you can and show no appreciation..two words spring to mind GREEDY xxxxERS b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sanct - 100 Sage Cleric
    Sanct - 100 Demon Bm
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I got plenty of "thank you's" when I gave my gear away. b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Its Archosaur, what do you expect?

Nothing but a bunch of spoiled, bratty, whining, hormonal pre-teens, teenagers and old people who chase after young blood over the internet.
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    its Archosaur, What Do You Expect?

Nothing But A Bunch Of Spoiled, Bratty, Whining, Hormonal Pre-teens, Teenagers And Old People Who Chase After Young Blood Over The Internet.

F U !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I find that these ungrateful players are usually the ones who expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Merry X-Mas to all.
    Thank you. Though I am not on the same server, I do appreciate what you did.
    Its Archosaur, what do you expect?

Nothing but a bunch of spoiled, bratty, whining, hormonal pre-teens, teenagers and old people who chase after young blood over the internet.
    F U !

Kweer, I am in agreeance with Deffy. Your remark was uncalled for. Thank you very much for lowering the level of quality this thread had with your bit of flaming others. (please note the hint of acid filled sarcasm in the "thank you" statement, in case your not able to see it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well Merry Christmas to you OP. Not everyone is as you describe but in life we all need to continuously sort the diamonds from the clay.

eg: I recently missed hitting the hands on an fc run. Dam I felt like an idiot. So I dropped 50k to everyone to apologise. Only one person said thanks, but I felt like I did the right thing.

Yesterday someone helped me kill Dragonroar then asked me to heal them killing the Blizzard King. Man that thing hits hard. My gear and skills are pretty good but that thing wiped us three times and we gave up. The person who was helping me logged off in disgust so I sent them my 10mirages from the Dragonroar quest to say thanks.

You can only do what you feel is right within your own conscious.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You can only do what you feel is right within your own conscious.

Correct.

When I was a fairly decent merchant, I often saw catshops selling either the same or other merch near me that had mispriced it and I always bought them out and mailed it back to them. I can only speak for myself, however it just seemed wrong to not help them. I know many that do not think twice before benefiting off it.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Rikkai - Sanctuary
    Rikkai - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I know many that do not think twice before benefiting off it.

Hey I only did that once! |: It was fashion what can I say a girl's gotta do anything to get the pretties

Anywho I do remember this one time where I had bought a TT mat from a catshop that looked exactly the same as another. I mailed the person and asked them if they would trade me my pieces for the ones I actually needed. They mailed me back the 5 without a word... Quite trusting and mysterious but I mailed back the uneeded mats and was very happy that such a person existed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Lol dont you just love those random stalkerish guys~b:shocked
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol when I quit, I gave away a misty forest ring +3 and that 87 neck that gives +5%HP and got "Is that all?"

lmao.

Then I gave away +6 hook and thorns outside of a SZ, I made it a hide and seek type event, and when I was found, I had sins killing each other fighting over me lol.

But yea, the playerbase is half the reason I left, people just want to powerlevel these days, there is very little people that will actually help for no reason like they used to
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas one & all.

Can i just say, christmas is about giving, not receiving.

I never expect a ty when i give stuff away, but when i actually DO get a ty, i feel appreciated more as it's unexpected.

Only takes 1 to say ty to brighten a day up
  • ShadyJmmk - Archosaur
    ShadyJmmk - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas one & all.

Can i just say, christmas is about giving, not receiving.

I never expect a ty when i give stuff away, but when i actually DO get a ty, i feel appreciated more as it's unexpected.

Only takes 1 to say ty to brighten a day up

She nailed it ^^ i dont celebrate the holiday but ive given a few millions out this past three days to help those in need and not one ty did i receive. but i dont care Cuz Its all bout giving not getting JS!
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I once randomly bought those lvl 30 mold hammers for a barb, he was super grateful. You win some, you lose some. It's real rewarding when somebody really appreciates something you did, so don't give up! b:victory